Do you look like your siblings??

I couldn't look any more different from my sister if I tried!! Shes the complete opposite to me in every way possible lol x

No not really, me and my brother have never looked alike lol

My sister has blonde hair, one green eye and one blue eye. My brother has blonde hair and blue eyes. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I take after my mum being dark and my brother and sister take after our dad being blonde. However my sister looks more like my mum in terms of eyes, nose etc and me and my brother look like our dad. Interesting mix of genes, lol.

Lou. You look like your older sister. But Ivy looks so much like your youngest!

Oh I know - and Hannah was the spitting image of ivy as a toddler, it's unreal! Except that her hair was bleach blonde (her hair colour is still fully natural so unfair). Their mannerisms are so similar, ivy reminds me so much of her as a kid!

I think we look somewhat alike, you can probably tell we're sisters. I'm on the right) My younger sister (middle) says that she could be the lovechild of my older sister (left) and I. Bit weird :lol:
We all have different hair colours now (this was taken last year) but getting us all together for a photo isn't easy!

Attachments

• 208447_174466822602613_5721772_n.jpg
    208447_174466822602613_5721772_n.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 19
Yes, my sister and I look a lot alike. We're 12 years apart, and she looks very much like I did when I was her age. Many times, my parents can't tell which of us they're looking at in old baby photos. They have to check their clothing/hair styles to see if it was the 80s or 90s ;)

I have 2 brothers, a sister and an angel sister. I'm 2nd eldest and my little sister who is 13 looks exactly like me! We actually had the same primary school teacher who would call my little sister by my name!

My eldest (half) sister and I look so alike that, when I reunited with my dad's side of the family about ten years ago, her boyfriend asked me if I was her sister and I don't think he even knew she had another sister! Our colouring and features aren't quite the same, but our expressions and the set of our features are so alike it's almost uncanny. Our middle sister looks a bit different but there's still some family resemblance.

My younger half-brother, who has the same mom as me, doesn't look like me at first glance, but we have the same shape eyes although his are blue and mine are green.

I don't look like my brother at all. We have the same eyes, but different face shapes, chin, nose, hair colour etc that you can't really tell. People used to say I looked like my half sister when I was younger but we don't get that any more. My half brother looks like his mum (we have the same dad) so no similarities there either.

Can't post any pictures but me and my sister definitely look alike. I look a lot like my dad, and his features seem quite prominent in both of us, as well as in my half brother who also looks like me but has my step mums red hair. My brothers baby photos are tegans double at that age too

My sister and I were identical as children. Now we still look alike but not identical. The twins have similar faces, but one has straight hair, the other has curly hair... well it's... bushy, loose ringlets.
Here's me and Haylie, bad pic I know, it's a pic of a pic! Believe it or not she's only a year younger. She was just very petite, and I was tall.

Attachments

• Picture0032.jpg
    Picture0032.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Snapshot_20120609_5.jpgUncle Sam and Eamon.jpg321141_178192185600973_879038404_n.jpg

Me, Sam, Hayley

All from same mother and father :) I think they look alike, but not me them. I'm the oldest, S is 2 years younger than me and H is 10 years younger.

I dont have pics but me and my brother look nothing a like, he looks like his dad and I look like mine!

There are some similarities between my brother and I, but he looks more like our dad whereas I am the image of our mum :flow:

I don't think so. I have red hair and am curvy, my sister has dark hair and is straight up and down and my brother has light hair and is over 6 inches taller than us :haha: My brother and I have the same nose though.

I'm told I look so much like my two older sisters! The picture is of my sister Nicola (left), me in the middle and my sister Claire.

https://i49.tinypic.com/abm8hc.jpg

But people say I look more like Nicola :)

https://i50.tinypic.com/2rngeh2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->