Do you look pregnant?

People have started commenting at work in the last week about my bump and hows it growing! :) lol its been quite nice haha im 23 weeks today, i had a random bloke ask me when i was shopping whne i was due and i was only about 14 weeks, so must have shown then aswell! x

Yes i look very pregnant lol... But i have big babies so i get a massive bump

My DD was 9lb 6oz(40+3) and my DS was 7lb 8oz(38+2/3)

Here is todays bump at 14+2

View attachment 18084

Oh my - mines like this now! Although nobody believes me that I am as far on as i am! My sister was like you though she was very big from the beginning.

I'm 14+1 and no sign of a bump though my tummy has felt different but maybe that's on my head cos I know baby's playing in there somewhere. I've lost 9lbs due to hyperemesis and haven't put any back on, still being sick so maybe that's got something to do with it, I don't know? I'm normally a size 8-10 (UK) and still fitting into my normal clothes, I'm quite scared about getting bigger as I've always been quite paranoid about my weight so I'm dreading when the scales start going up!!:happydance:

im rather big, well most people keep saying that im really big! i do kinda feel like it! im due 5th Aug.

if your big now does that mean you going to be huge? lol

im rather big, well most people keep saying that im really big! i do kinda feel like it! im due 5th Aug.

No not really. Some women start off tiny and in the last weeks have a massive growth spurt. some remain tiny, some start big and just keep getting bigger. some grow a lot to start with and then grow slowly afterwards. My sister was like a blimp by the end of her pregnancy and she was induced 4 weeks early due to PE but her baby was very big 8lb 5oz when she had her i have no idea how big she would be if she had gone to 40 weeks but she didnt look like she could get any bigger.

Nah you could slow down when other speed up.

I was the same size, only now I have noticed that I look pregnant not abit chubby.
And at work a customer asked me when I was due. Took awhile to look pregnant.

I've looked noticably pergnant since 12 weeks... :( I love being pregnant and I'm not complaining at all --- but not many woman show as early as me, even with my DD I did.

I get my feelings hurt alot with people asking me if I'm almost due or when I tell them I'm "only 5 months" thay things like "wow! really?" or "are you sure its not twins?" (to which I want to punch them directly in the face).

Its hard showing early, but I love my bump!!!!!!!!!!!

I am size 6-8 UK, and I have no bump at all :( I wish I had just a tiny one, but when I look in the mirror, the tummy is flat. My breasts became harder but still the same size. I wear all my normal clothes. I don't know when I will start growing...

I am size 6-8 UK, and I have no bump at all :( I wish I had just a tiny one, but when I look in the mirror, the tummy is flat. My breasts became harder but still the same size. I wear all my normal clothes. I don't know when I will start growing...

Hey Claire23 - it will come, I started this post and I'm 24w4d. My bump only appeared at all at 22w and as you can tell from the story in my original post it isn't very big yet.
To be honest I still don't mind until 21-22weeks I didn't mind but then I started to feel thick-waisted and podgy. I am still mostly in my normal clothes and I am grateful that physically I am having it fairly easy. I am getting a bit fed up of surprised reactions when I tell people I'm pregnant, let alone the look on their faces when I mention I am nearly 6mths gone.

I've also started to show super early. I sent my mother a 14 week picture yesterday and she was in shock. In fact she repeated the "I'm shocked" phrase about five times. I'm a small fry, 5'2" and usually a US size 2 or 4. See the "shocking" (;)) photo below!
I'm just under 5'4" and was a US size 4. Here's my 14 week picture! My boobs had grown a cup size at that time also. My stomach used to be flat.

Whoo hoo, I'm not alone!

Thank god for this thread - I have been worrying about being so small for the last week - I have slowly been picking up my positivity and telling myself my bump will appear when it is ready! I have a bump in the evenings and am happy about that! But then I wake up, and its pretty small again! If its relevant, I am small in build, 5'3 and a UK 6-8....

Small girls, think positively...our bumps are on the way!!! PMA :happydance:

i'm overweight so i thought i wouldn't show for aages, but on wednesday a stranger noticed and commented, i was really shocked! i think it is because i don't tend to carry my weight on my stomach much normally, so i am obviously bigger than a skinnier person would be, and my tummy has already gone a typical round pregnant shape so making it noticeable. i think i look about 6 months already, it's a bit embarrassing!

Hell Yeah I started showing from week 1!! I am HUGE and all my family and friends keep asking if its twins or triplets or if I hae got my dates right! I am 5ft 3 and was a size 8-10 and under 9 stone
I am now 11 stone and cant see my foo foo anymore! My theory is that the shorter the person the bigger the bump as you dont have much room for the fat to move around your body!

Hell Yeah I started showing from week 1!! I am HUGE and all my family and friends keep asking if its twins or triplets or if I hae got my dates right! I am 5ft 3 and was a size 8-10 and under 9 stone
I am now 11 stone and cant see my foo foo anymore! My theory is that the shorter the person the bigger the bump as you dont have much room for the fat to move around your body!

I dunno what my excuse for being this big is then lol, I am 5ft 7-8" and my bump is huge already at 14 weeks x

Id have thought it but im 5'1 - 2 size 8 normally and in maternity trousers and baggier tops but im smaller then some would expect hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->