Do you look pregnant?

joeyjo

Mum to 2boys, growing #3
Reaction score
So I was a UK 8-10 my bump took a LONG time to start appearing but now I have a slight bulge (but UK 10-12 trousers mostly fit).... BUT

I went swimming this morning and I was chatting to an lady in the changing rooms and her 1 year old. She asked if I had any kids so I said no not yet I'm due the beginning of August. She nearly fell off her chair and said "really but you don't look at all pregnant!" I WAS IN MY BIKINI!!!!!! I thought in my bikini it was obvious but she obviously thought my belly was just podge!

im still teeny tiny in the bump department hun, i can barely see any difference, i think i still just look like iv eaten too much lol altho at work yesterday 3 people all said 'oh i dint realise you were pregnant until i just saw your bump!' so i guess i must be showing a little lol! x x

Im normally size 8 and im petite only 5'1 - 2 and ive only started to show. When people ask me when baby is due and i say early August they too seem quite suprised as iam reasonablly small. I deffinantly look pregnant now as belly is hard and not so much podgy looking but size wise i guess im reasonably neat. Im happy though with it as i know baby is mearusing well so its no problems there :)

Mind you though when you look in mirror you look pregnant but sometimes strangers cant seem to see it lol. im sure some people ahve thought wow she gota pot belly and not even thought im pregnant lol

My bump is huge - to me at least- I think I look pregnant - but because I was good size 12/14 pre-pregnancy some people have said I look big in general (erm thanks MIL) but my bump although large is kinda neat if that makes sense.

It's only been literally the last week that i've developed a slight bump! but to anyone that doesn't know me i definately don't look pregnant! i was a slim size10 and still fitting in most of my clothes i haven't had to change my work trousers yet to maternity ones. Although strangely i've put on 1 1/2 stone! but i seem to have put it everywhere else but no definate bump until the other week and it look slightly rounder, think i've put it on on my boobs my DH calls then the twins!!! People are shocked when i say i'm due in July, maybe think i'm a little crazy... i'm worried that i'm just going to balloon in 3rd tri!

after having 2 kids already, my belly is flabby and after lil man i ended up a 14-16 depedning on make. i can still get in my normal trousers but i cant sit comfortablly in them for very long so have bought 18s.

OH says i only look pregnant after 7pm, baby seems to move and my belly goes hard, rest of day its still soft. LOL!

i did get asked the week b4 easter if i had lost baby as i had no bump, this was by a lady at the playschool who is 9 weeks less than me but looks like shes about 6months+. she was really shocked when i told her it was still there.

I do and have done for a couple of weeks now and people have been telling me your bump is getting bigger :happydance: (i love being Pregnant)

My boobs are alot bigger to there always perfect when im Pregnant :headspin:

It's only been literally the last week that i've developed a slight bump! but to anyone that doesn't know me i definately don't look pregnant! i was a slim size10 and still fitting in most of my clothes i haven't had to change my work trousers yet to maternity ones. Although strangely i've put on 1 1/2 stone! but i seem to have put it everywhere else but no definate bump until the other week and it look slightly rounder, think i've put it on on my boobs my DH calls then the twins!!! People are shocked when i say i'm due in July, maybe think i'm a little crazy... i'm worried that i'm just going to balloon in 3rd tri!

Yeah I've put on weight too about 5kg and my boobs seem to have taken most of it! Its strange coz almost everything still fits. I look at all these pictures where the bump is bigger than the boobs and I can't imagine it happening!

I've been looking pregnant for about 6 weeks to 'strangers' before then it would have only been noticable to people who knew me, but now I feel huge!!!!

Im a size 6 normally and im 5"9 so i started to show very fast my girlfriend was over yesterday and i opened the door to an ooooh my god look at the baby bump haha it was pretty cute

I've also started to show super early. I sent my mother a 14 week picture yesterday and she was in shock. In fact she repeated the "I'm shocked" phrase about five times. I'm a small fry, 5'2" and usually a US size 2 or 4. See the "shocking" (;)) photo below!

Attachments

• 14weeks_sidedown.jpg
    14weeks_sidedown.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 16
I'm particularily surprised at how much I'm showing. I am a size 0/2 and 5'4 tall. A passerbyer asked at week 13 if I was pregnant. Maybe it's because my stomach muscles are very weak to begin with hehe. I'm very bloated during the day too.

Yup, I'm about what Vestirse is.

I don't know, everyone who knows that I'm pregnant used to always say "You don't look pregnant at all!" and it drove me up the wall, but now everyone's commenting on how pregnant I look now... :shrug: yet no strangers have noticed (or at least not said anything about it to me). *I* think that I look pretty damn obviously pregnant. My boobs and tummy are too out of proportion for me to NOT look pregnant. I was a US size 4 before getting pregnant. I don't know what I am now... just "small" in maternity clothes... though I had to get a medium in a tank top that had a bra in it? :rofl: Darn boobs.

My bump is huge cant see my feet lol and every 1 that i see asks how far along am i

I've also started to show super early. I sent my mother a 14 week picture yesterday and she was in shock. In fact she repeated the "I'm shocked" phrase about five times. I'm a small fry, 5'2" and usually a US size 2 or 4. See the "shocking" (;)) photo below!

Great bump Vertirse!!

I just can't believe that at some point, probably fairly soon, my bump is going to be bigger than my boobs!!

Although I am pre-preg a smaller size UK8-10 (US4-6) I am tallish and have always had a "long back" - tops are often too short for me so I think bub is all tucked up in there. At my last scan he was measuring a few days ahead...

I wouldn't worry about it at all! Everyone's different. I reckon you're right about your bubs being all tucked up. Mine unfortunately has obviously no where to go but out - or maybe I'm just carrying all in the front? Although seriously, at 14 weeks, the kid is about the size of a lemon right? So, shouldn't that bump be smaller? Who knows. The weirdest thing is that I've only gained about 2 pounds (as of 2 weeks ago according to my doctor's scale), though it looks like more due to the size of my bump. And I was pretty small before - no stomach to speak off. Mind boggling how this all works.

I want to add that I'm bigger progressively throughout the day. I still wake up with a bump, but it's smaller than in the evening! That pic was taken in the evening. In the morning the bump is out to about the same point as my boobs maybe even a tad less. As you can see, in the evening it's out a bit further!

I'm just under 5'4" and was a US size 4. Here's my 14 week picture! My boobs had grown a cup size at that time also. My stomach used to be flat.

Attachments

• 002_2.jpg
    002_2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
Yes i look very pregnant lol... But i have big babies so i get a massive bump

My DD was 9lb 6oz(40+3) and my DS was 7lb 8oz(38+2/3)

Here is todays bump at 14+2

14+2.jpg

I'd say so...

Attachments

• 24w4d.JPG
    24w4d.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads