Do you plan your dinners weekly?

This week: yesterday was prawn stir fry
Today piri piri chicken, potatoes and veg
Tomorrow cottage pie
Thurs: marinated chicken potatoes and veg

I shop daily and just get what we fancy .. I do spend more though by doing this

I was for awhile and need to get back to it. I would plan for a week and then swap days around if I didn't feel like having that item on that day.

I do meal plan but I'm not completely strict with it, if we fancy something else then that's ok. I find it's saved me a fortune though rather than buying random bits and then wondering how I'm going to make a meal out of it all lol x x

Monday was honey roasted gammon, roasted veg, mash and gravy
Tuesday was leftover gammon made into a mock carbonara with tagliatelle, broccoli and cheese sauce
Yesterday was turkey goujons, mash and beans
Today is bolognese with jacket potatoes
Tomorrow is fish, chips, mushy peas and tartare sauce

Had to smile at the oringal post.

Very similar meal plans :)

yeah I plan my meals! Means I don't have to buy randomly
Mine got delivered today and we will have

korma
Toad in hole
Pizza night (usually saturday)
jacket potatoes
passta bake
roast dinner
spaghetti night ahaha :) (spag bol)

It changes every week acording to budget hah

i always say i will, write out a menu, and never stick to it lol. sigh

Yeah I do a meal plan every week and buy what we need for it but I don't always stick to it rigidly. Eg. this week we had chilli and jacket potatoes down but I fancied mince curry instead so I made that :)

Yeah I always plan my weekly meals. This weeks meals were:- Mini Chicken kievs,chips and peas. Cottage pie. Chicken wraps. Paella. Honey chilli chicken. Tomarrow is a roast.

Currently I am in the middle of writing our monthly meal plan/shopping list as I shop online for the month as I get supermarket rage.

We have four or five meals that we repeat throughout the month such as piri chicken as I buy a box of seasoning which will do four meals. So it saves money that way. There is always flexibility so meals move or morph into something else,gumbo turned to chicken curry.

Yeah I plan meals weekly and do the ship weekly, I find I keep to my tiny budget better that way

I do meal plan but not strictly for particular days or anything, I do my shopping online and I always make sure there's at least 6 dinners on there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->