Do you see anything ?

AdriansMama

Mama to 3 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Hey I honestly didn't think I would be back here lol I got my tubes tied 9 months ago during my c section for my youngest son. 2 weeks ago I had 3 days of very light brown bleeding and nothing since but af was due on the 12th and I didn't get it. I have been very regular the past few months so I took a test. I can't tell if it's negative or I have line eyes so I need some help please !!

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 73
Don't worry I don't think Incan see anything either!!

Thank you everyone! I got my tubes tied so I'm obviously not trying lol I got super worried yesterday when I started having pains on my left side knowing that ectopic pregnancies are most common after tubals I will double check in a few days.

I think what was playing tricks on your eyes is the ink. I had a really bad evap with one of those tests. I say BFN.

I haven't yet ! I plan to over the weekend probably tomorrow. I'm still getting the pains in my left side and a shooting pain that TMI goes right down the outside of my lady bits on that side. To be honest I may even have a cyst or something on my ovary but I would like to fully rule out pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->