Do you see what I see??

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hey girls..

I am approximately 7-8DPO, my cycle this time was a mess.. Well actually not the cycle but my timing was awful and I am only guessing when I ovulated going by my symptoms such as stomach pain and very sore nipples aswell as protruding veins!

I took this test about 10 minutes ago so basically it's like my 5/6th urine of the day. I plan to test again in the morning but I swear this has a little pink to it, it's clearer when I face it too the sun because my house is fairly dark.
It's clearer to me in the flesh than on this picture, excuse mess around picture, that's the cats windowsill I have rested it on!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 57
I can see a faint line you got a better pic or you should test again cam see one thou when i zoom in x

yes I see a faint line, try and test tomorrow with FMU!!
goodluck

I am having absolutely no symptoms what so ever so I won't be surprised if this is a horrible Evap but only time will tell! Ill test again in the mornin but I don't hold out much hope because just looked at it again and now I struggle to see the line :/

I can see it!! Congrats!

Thanks doodlebug although I think a little early for the congrats as it could just be an Evap as I can't see it on the test anymore, but will test again tomorrow and see!

I really pray this is it but not feeling hopeful with no symptoms etc and can now barely see the line so thinking it much have been Evap. I kind of know the morning will be a BFN but never mind!

I really hope so! :) all I can think about is the morning now so early night for me I think!

I'm right there with ya! I haven't had a faint positive yet but I have so many symptoms....I even had discharge that came out my nipples. (sorry for the gross tmi!) Part of me is convinced I am pregnant but the other part can't bare to get my hopes up just to be let down. :-/

Totally GUTTED :(

I can confirm yesterday's test must have been an Evap and I got same again on my test this morning :(

And a complete negative on second test which I did at same time. I never normally get Evaps on these tests so why am I now? It looks like it has pink if you turn it too the light! You can barely see the like in my photo.

So gutted :,( I thought this was it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member