Do you think I have wrapped her up enough?

Well, I took the hat off, but the gloves and the blankets stayed on. She woke up every 2 hours and was cold to the touch :(.

Thinking of getting a wee heater, but what one would be safe?

I wouldn't put her to sleep with a hat on hun.

Our room is freezing at the moment. It's -16 outside and the heating is on the blink. Sofia is wearing a vest, a long sleeved vest, pjs and socks then 2 cellular blankets and a fleece blanket... but I'm probably going to bring her in with me when I go to bed to keep us both warm.

My feet hurt too :(

After reading everyone's replies I think I maybe letting my LO get a bit too cold, she sleeps in our room and according to the room thermometer it is 18 degrees - she is in a long sleeved vest and a 2.5 grobag - I sometimes bput a soft furry blanket on her as well but take it off when we go to bed as she pulls everything up over her head given half the chance.

Yeah, I would have taken her into our bed, but the side broke and so its propped up until the replacement arrives and I do not want it to collapse with us and her in it and her get squished.

Yeah, I would have taken her into our bed, but the side broke and so its propped up until the replacement arrives and I do not want it to collapse with us and her in it and her get squished.

:hugs:

After reading everyone's replies I think I maybe letting my LO get a bit too cold, she sleeps in our room and according to the room thermometer it is 18 degrees - she is in a long sleeved vest and a 2.5 grobag - I sometimes bput a soft furry blanket on her as well but take it off when we go to bed as she pulls everything up over her head given half the chance.

Sofia normally gets really hot, but our room is 16 degrees at the moment so I'm wrapping her up more than usual.

Normally when it's 18 I have her in vest, sleepsuit and either 4 blankets or 2.5 tog bag... but she hates the bag so given up on that!

Sofia normally gets really hot, but our room is 16 degrees at the moment so I'm wrapping her up more than usual.

Normally when it's 18 I have her in vest, sleepsuit and either 4 blankets or 2.5 tog bag... but she hates the bag so given up on that!

p.s if she's happy and sleeping well I shouldn't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->