Do you think im in with any chance?

linz82

Reaction score
:sex::sex:Hi ladies.

I had a MMC on the 12th may and a D&C on the 17th may. I am usually very good at telling when I am ovulating without using OPK or temps. Now with not knowing where I am in my cycle after the D&C I had no clue untill yesterday morning when I noticed ov pains.

So anyway my dilema is OH is away till late tomorrow night and now I think we have no chance. We did BD on thursday night but dont think that would have been close enough to ov. Should we BD tomorrow night or would that be too late?

I know once the egg is released you have very little time but does your egg relese when in pain or after?

Sorry if this does not make sence.

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Ok I have no idea where the 2 sex pictures came from lol! Whoops

that cos you were thinking about :sex: linz :D

I have always wondered is before or after - occasionally I have nagging pain for days, a few times I've just had one short sharp one - which I presume was the egg being released.

It cant hurt can it

Hey, although im not 100% sure i would say GO FOR IT.

I thought you culd still get preg up to 3 days after ov, as the egg is released.

Is there any harm in doing it anyway?

You can have ov pain before, during and after ov but tbh if you have the stamina go for it, it cant hurt thats for sure :) Any ewcm?

Just to add, i always used to have one sharp ov cramp before ov. Last week i had 3 full days - it scared the crap out of me in case i ov'd early so i did extra work with opk's ( i use the clearable fertility monitor - and it was right as usual) But it goes to show things can change... And yes, im hoping for twins, lol! (i.e. extra strong ov maybe more eggs??)

Good luck, hunni!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->