Do you think I'm out?

Lkg

Reaction score
This is my first month charting and also my first month off the pill, so have no pervious charts to compare to. I was adamant that I ovulated around cycle day 10...experienced cramps and spotting. Around 6 days ago I got more cramps and thought this could have been implantation. I tested around 2 days ago but got a BFN, however I realised my tests were out of date....so I'm now waiting on new ones I've ordered. Today however I noticed a temp drop so was worried it was my AF as I had some cramping too...but it hasn't arrived. I was convinced until today I was pregnant as I've been achy and my boobs have been killing me which never happens even when I'm due AF. do you think I'm still in with a chance even though my temp has dipped?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 18
I think you might still be in with a chance, see what your temp is tomorrow. On my interpretation of your chart I think you ovulated on CD13, as the temps after that are higher than all your others - which means you're only 7dpo - but that's my interpretation :)

Ok thank you for your feedback :) . The only reason I thought it was 10 was because I had all the symptoms to go with it : /

I agree that your chart looks like you ovulated on CD13. You can have symptoms up to 2-3 days before O because technically you'd be in your fertile period. If you are 7 dpo, it looks like your temperature took a dip, so I would say it is possible that you implanted today. Try taking a test in 2-3 days. Good luck!

Thank you! Had a disaster with my temp this morning...had really uninterrupted sleep so I have no idea if it's accurate. It has gone up but I'm not sure if it's because of that so I will have to wait and see.

Took my temp this morning and it had risen quite dramatically. Feeling hopeful that this was implantation. If I'm not pregnant when could I expect this temperature to fall?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
Temp was higher again today....but BFN : ( sooo frustrating! I don't feel like AF is coming but I feel like I should be getting a faint at least if I am: (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->