Do you think it's something or nothing on these IC's? Update post #30-it was nothing!

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Probably the faintest line I have ever seen in my entire history of POAS & possibly nothing at all... what do you think?

Top test is after about 4 minutes, bottom one after about 8 minutes.

I know, I know, I should totally know better than to use these cheapy tests!! :rofl:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/IMG_8468-1.jpg

i can deff see a line there!

Oooooo!!! I see lines!!!!:happydance: OMG ive got everything crossed for you lovely! You so deserve this bfp!!!:hugs:

i can see them both too hun hope thats ur bfp! x

OMG DAN-O! i def see a line!! You should put it into paint go to image and click invert colors!! then paste that! i tried to do it for you but wouldn't let me copy the picture :)

I see 2 lines!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE this is your :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you do an FMU in the morning please??? he he!!!! :D

That's quite a good line for a IC! Definitely a BFP!!

Hope you dont mind i dr`ed you pic

Attachments

• TR.jpg
    TR.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 59
Can definately see 2 lines on both gd luck thats what mine looked like 3 days ago and i got a bfp on a clearblue digital the same day.

i can see lines easily on them, congrats xxx

Awww, thanks so much for having a peek, ladies! :hugs:

I'm praying (& PMA-ing) it might possibly be the start of something... you never know!! :D

OMG honey so exciting :yipee: get your ass to asda right now and get an FRER!!!!

XXXXXXX

PS I got a positive on an FRER at 8 dpo!

X

I see lines on both of them, I just can't tell if they have color to them or not :shrug: Hope it is your :bfp:

They look exactly like my first bfp! Hope this is it for you - FRER FRER FRER! x

i can see them eeeeeel <3 good luck hunni xxx

I see them clearly hun :) hope this is it for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->