Do you think Morgan might be poorly?

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
Well, the routine broke last night...!!

She woke up at 3.30am screaming! So I brought her downstairs, changed her and she had a full 6oz bottle. She fell straight back off to sleep. But she sounded pretty snotty (she did yesterday too first thing, but the GP & I came to the conclusion it was a bit of catarrh - sp?- as it had pretty much cleared once she'd been up for a little bit!).

She then woke up again just before 8am... now bearing in mind it had been a good 4 hours since her last bottle, she would normally wake up crying again.... but no?! Leigh gave her a cuddle and she was muching on her hand - her sign that she's hungry....

So I got her a bottle sorted and Leigh started giving it to her. She kept stopping for a little cough and before she'd managed to even have 3oz, she fell straight back asleep? A very deep sleep?!

And she's STILL flat out? And I've taken Leigh to work in the car, and she didn't even bat an eyelid?!!!!

That's not like her at all..... do you think she could be sickening for something??

it could be just keep an eye on her.
Sometimes Tabs eating hand cos im hungry is very similar to her eating hand cos im tired.
She is also chewing her hands because of teething now SO CONFUSING! lol
Try topping her up before bed time too or maybe increase oz's in the evening if she is draining bottles?

Dont read this as gospel lol cos tabs' routine went to pot this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->