Do you think my chances are slim

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I got a positive ovulation test today and due to my work I can only bd with my husband today which is the day I got the positive. Do you think because we cant for the next couple days it will make my chances of conceiving slim?

I think your ok.... :) keep testing and see how long it stays pos and bd the next possible day :)

I think you should have a pretty good chance! Good luck!

I've heard the best timing is 1 or 2 days before ovulation, which ties in nicely to when you got your OPK. I think you should be okay. Good luck!

You have a good chance. If I were you, I'd lie in bed with a pillow under your hips for 30 mins or so to increase your chances. Happy bding! ☺️

You definitely have a chance. Every cycle I used opks we didn't dtd until the day it was positive and only dtd once or twice that night and I still ended up pregnant. Sperm can survive in you for 5 days and the egg isn't released until 12 hours to 36 hours after you get the positive opk so you still have a chance to catch it if you dtd only once.

Your still in with a chance, if your OPK is positive it means your probably going to ovulate in the next 24-48 hours so DTD and if you put your feet up the wall and lie on your back with your bum in the air for 15-20 mins and make sure its well in there then lie flat on your back for as long as possible then you will be in with a really good chance.

I hope you get your BFP soon :)

Beckie
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh