Do you trust FF???

wantingno.2

2 princes + a princess
Reaction score
This is my first month charting and i havent been little miss perfect with it but tried my best!!! He he I just dont know how you are suppose to use it when it tells you you have ov'd after the event.

I've got pretty regular cycles and usually ov on day 14, i got a +opk yesterday on cd14, we bd'd 11, 13, 14x2........ anyway i just put my temp in ff (that i took this morning) and it suggests that i ov'd on friday (the day we didnt bd, typical)

I just dont think i trust it...... i got a very +opk yesterday and on the back they suggest that ov may happen 24 to 48 hours after this.

confused.com !

It may just have your coverline messed up a bit because you missed a couple of days temping. Just keep note of the day you think you O'd and wait another few days and see what ff does, it may just take your crosshairs away yet and put them at a different date if your temps change to show it, if not you can just adjust it and manually put in your O date. Its normally spot on, but it can only go on what information gets put into it and sometimes get a wee bit confused by us! Your cm could also be throwing it off, you could also try taking that out and see what it does as well. Fingers crossed you caught that eggy hun!xxx:hugs:

yes i was thinking it has only put it there because i put in watery cm that day....... no sign of the ewcm for me. I'll see what it thinks over the next few days.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"