do you want to wait?

I am waiting, funnily enough I am the one slamming on the baby making brakes :haha:

I'm doing so for many reasons, I feel ready but emotionally I am working myself towards better stability (I have suffered anxiety problems). Plus I don't want to be a bumpy bride :haha: so I am waiting until I am married first, if all things stay to plan and financially things stay as they are I am comfortable enough to try this year, I will be 22, OH will be 21 and we will have been together for 4 years.

In the end I think I will just go for it, once the buns in the oven there is no going back :rofl: and I'm one of these people who has to push myself out of my comfort zone, so roll on 2010!! If I was in your situation I would wait since the police takes time to get into (my OH is trying to apply but they are not recruiting in our area so he is staying in security for the time being.) plus if your Oh isn't ready then you have to just give him time, I'm sure he will work his head around the idea soon.

I've wanted a baby since our first year together! After about 2 1/2 years is when I got REALLY broody and quite sulky that my OH wasn't ready yet. I always wanted to get married first and then kids, but OH wasn't ready to get married. We got engaged after nearly 5 years together and suddenly he was the one pushing for a baby and I wasn't ready!! I don't know what happened! Now we are both really broody, but we're about to move from England to Australia, so we are waiting until the move and we get a little settled there.
I'm really glad OH didn't give in all those years ago now because looking back I just don't think we were ready as a couple. Now we're married and ready to start a new life together and we can barely wait! It's exciting wanting the same things finally!! :)

Like you- i've wanted a baby since- well- forever! lol
So i have been waiting for a long time, but the OH has come round to the idea now :) I didn't think he would if i'm honest. He just started saying "lets have a baby" out of the blue; i was like whaaaaaaaaaaa lol

They'll come round to the idea eventually :)

How did u get ur OH to come round?

Yes and No

I feel ready to be a mum now but I know it is best for all of us in the long run to wait. We were supposed to start TTC this year but then DP was made redundant this time last year and decided to retrain in a different career choice and work part time. It'll be another 18 months until he's qualified and we have two proper incomes to give us the financial security we want to raise a family with.

I wish I could relax and enjoy the next couple of years and just look forward to TTC but I really worry about my fertility and am terrified of waiting and finding out we have issues. That's my major problem.

Lulls :flower:

Me too! :(

Me! I really don't want to wait but I have to :( trying to stop myself wanting one so bad as my bf says I need to be older and wants to wait 2 years :cry:

Mine is the same!!
I am very broody, especially since all my friends seem to be having babies! I am happy for them but I wish it could be me. I know I’m not in an ideal position to have a baby any time soon as me and my OH are both still at university. I also don’t want one just yet. I just wanted him to say “well yeah in about 2 years” but he can’t. He won’t even approach the subject and he just says I’m stupid when I try to plan ahead. He says we are too young to be thinking about babies but if left up to him I would be having my first at about 30!

I have no choice but to wait for a whole host of reasons, do I want to wait? No :(

in undecided at the minute due to many reasons.DH would have one tomorrow if he could :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->