Do you wash all your nappies together?

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Do you wash your nappies together, or still wash them by colours? xxx

Yep we wash them all together too :thumbup: I recently bought a really dark coloured WN wrap though and am wondering if i should wash that seperately the first few times in case it runs...:shrug:

Mine are all in together :)

together! The only problem iv ever had with colour bleeding is with a zinnia (dark pink) BG and the colour bled onto the laundry tabs a bit....

but never with anything else!

Esp if preloved, no need to wash separate! I chuck in outers and inserts in the same wash!

p.s check you out with your landfill ticker! I feel so proud! :smug:

Thanks ladies!

I know twigs, and its down to you! My fab friend!! xxxx

all together, can't be bothered to separate things!! it's like the dishwasher rule. stick it in, and if it can't cope, then it isn't tough enough to live here!!!

together! The only problem iv ever had with colour bleeding is with a zinnia (dark pink) BG and the colour bled onto the laundry tabs a bit....

Esp if preloved, no need to wash separate! I chuck in outers and inserts in the same wash!

I found the same with the Zinnia colour.. that's been the only coloured nappy I've had a run problem with.

I usually chuck all mine in together too. I have a WNOS that has a black inner and it's not run at all.. mind you, it was preloved!

I found the same with the Zinnia colour.. that's been the only coloured nappy I've had a run problem with.

I usually chuck all mine in together too. I have a WNOS that has a black inner and it's not run at all.. mind you, it was preloved!

Its funny though, iv had no bleeding at all from my zinnia Flips! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->