Do you watch your shows on Hulu/Netflix?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
These are my only means of watching most of my entertainment (besides renting at the library). What do you guys watch on there? We finished up the second season of Glee on Netflix, and I watch a bunch of shows on Hulu, but am looking for more. :haha: I have a lot of free time on my hands!

Any suggestions?

Yes, we dont get any channels here. I'm actually watching Desperate Housewives on hulu as I write this. Just waiting for it to load because my internet is being slow for some reason. I've watched Heroes on hulu, Grey's Anatomy on both netflix and hulu, The office. Lost. My faves are Desperate Housewives and Heroes. I love the others too. I'm sure there are more..let me think

Oh I love Desperate Housewives. I have to catch up on the latest season - is that one on Netflix already?

I just found Doctor Who so I am engrossed in that! So glad I searched for it lol. I only have it streamed to my computer/tv so I can only get the shows on the website, but there's so many to choose from!

I'm not sure how many seasons are available on netflix of DH. When I first got into DH there was 1 season that wasnt on netflix of hulu and I literally had to watch it so I paid a 9.99 monthly fee to some website so I could. I'm watching the latest episode on hulu right now. But come here during commercials.

I've never heard of Doctor Who

Doctor Who is a sci-fi show, lots of people aren't into that but I adore it. :) I'll watch almost anything once, especially tv shows!

Yes I watch some shows on Hulu and once in a while Netflix

we signed up for Netflix and thank god it's not an extensive contract and we can cancel it at the end of the month because it's a load of rubbish! A complete waste of £6!

I love Hulu/Netflix. I am watching The Walking Dead, Dexter, Weeds and sigh.. I'll never admit this again but I have started Dawson's Creek. I know... it's sad. :)

I watch Jericho on Netflix - love it!

I watch netflix a lot. Luckily I can watch the US one because the UK one is pretty rubbish. I've watched breaking bad, weeds, the vampire diaries and 90210 so far I think. I haven't bothered with Hulu yet but will do if there is anything I want to see that netflix hasn't got.

We used to have Netflix, but hubby would never watch it, so we canceled. I'm waiting for our contract on DirectTV to be up, and then I might cancel that and go back to Netflix and Hulu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->