do you, would you and wen?????

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
so to all those with bubz, whos trying for more?????

how soon?????

or not at all and why not????

me im scared shitless:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::blush:

plus space is an issue i havea 4 bed house and my partner has3 kids that come every w/end and school hols.... so no more room at the inn and no extra dollar to buy a bigger/better house:cry::rofl:

CHARLOTTECCO2 MADE ME THINK ABOUT IT LMAO

I'm actually starting to get broody.....*shhh, don't tell, I'm undercover*

Liam is 2 and 2 months........but we have a 3 bedroom house and I don't know if I want to stay in Florida since the schools are horrid. My birth control pills are driving me bonkers, I don't know if it is because I've become more sensitive to the hormones or what. But I think Liam would be an excellent older brother and since I'm 33, I want to have one more and get all done with it. LOL

Addison is 6 months, and we are going to start trying for another one when she turns 1

i do not want any more, i always wanted 2 but i hated being pregnant so much, it was so worth it dont get me wrong but it was awful, then i felt i had a bad labour so i wouldnt want to go through it again, ill probably change my mind but right now i really am just happy to have Annabelle, especially after thinking we wouldnt have a baby ever

Lou
xxx

well i had the most awfull labour and am stil not healed now and still unable to do the deed lol....its put me off big time
unless they invent sum miracle labour cure i dont see it being for 5 years at least lol x

Rileys 19 months on the 25th were trying for another next year

Addison is 6 months, and we are going to start trying for another one when she turns 1

Same.This is what we're doing--but I have to admit I'm broody already x

Depends on a lot of things, but if we do have more it wont be for 5/6 years.

I always said id like 2 children, if we do have another it wont be for another 4/5 years id like to get married before having another LO!!

We want another 1 or 2 but we're also waiting til our LO is a year to try again. It will depend on our situation too - I graduate this year so it depends on money and work, ect.

thanks for your replys peps! its really nice to know how evry1 feels about it, and that there plans are.xx

I had a perfect pregnancy but dreadful labour. We are TTC now, unlucky this month though. We're both so excited xx

I would love another little addition to the family...i loved my pregnancy...(even though my labour was traumatic i felt it was the most beautiful experience...weird i know)...however as much as i would like to have another one i would like to get a bigger house and focus on my career and education for some time especially after such a long break xx

As of right now I dont want anymore ,max is giving me a good run of my money atm lol

We were going to wait a year after Charlotte was born and THAT kinda went out the window! After this one we're not having anymore, but if and when our financial situation gets better (probably 5-6 years) we'd like to adopt one from state care

I do not plan on having any more but if I ever change my mind it will surely be atleast 10-15 years before having another...

I will be turning 28 in April and I told my husband we can try again when I'm 29. That gives Peyton (6 months now) time to get closer to potty training and would space them out a little bit. I don't want to be past 30 trying to have babies (personal preference). I also told my hubby that I only want 2, no more. One baby keeps me busy enough.

one's enough for me!

i don't think i could cope with more to be honest, or go through pregnancy again.

elliot is my world, i love him to bits. xx

This little one that is almost here will be number 3 and I think that is it for us.
We have a 12 year old and a 3 year old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->