do you, would you and wen?????

I'm really broody and my OH and i cannot wait to start trying-but i am scared shitless knowing my pregnancy and labour is gonna be hell lol. Mainly though i worry whether we will afford it and am scared because my 1st babies dad left us! He wants to start trying now and i really want to say yes but i just want to sort out the probs i'm having with Oliver's 'dad' first.x

I'd lovee to have another right now! lol But it's going to be at least another 5 years now. The thought is killing mee!

OH is already on about having another one! This baby isnt due for another 9 days lol. Realistically i think I'd like to try for another one when this baby is about 18months old

i think we're start trying again when maddi's around 4, we're both very excited over extending our family, maddi is just the most amazing thing we have ever done, i can't believe how much we love her, we always say how lucky we are, so we're in no rush, enjoying our wonderful princess :cloud9:

i think we're start trying again when maddi's around 4, we're both very excited over extending our family, maddi is just the most amazing thing we have ever done, i can't believe how much we love her, we always say how lucky we are, so we're in no rush, enjoying our wonderful princess :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: ilook at lilly everyday and think look what we created, she is my world, its totally un explainable how they make you feel isnt it! i dont really remember the times before her, i thought, life would change so much it has but for the good, i love her clingy ness and the fact that she neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds me so much, yay to responsibilties :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: sorry gettin a bit soppy with my self:cry::rofl:

I'd say when David is 2 we'll start trying again. So in a while...

I want my next baby early spring/late winter 2010, so we'll probably start TTC later this year.

My OH is kind of funny about the whole 2nd baby idea, he's basically said whenever I want is fine by him, he'd be just as happy to TTC now, or wait another few years. It's totally up to me...

... I think I'd probably appreciate a little more input from him in the decision, but really... I think its because he knows at the end of the day I'll get whatever I want anyway!

I want my next baby early spring/late winter 2010, so we'll probably start TTC later this year.

My OH is kind of funny about the whole 2nd baby idea, he's basically said whenever I want is fine by him, he'd be just as happy to TTC now, or wait another few years. It's totally up to me...

... I think I'd probably appreciate a little more input from him in the decision, but really... I think its because he knows at the end of the day I'll get whatever I want anyway!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::rofl:you wear the trouser's in your house then:rofl::rofl::happydance::happydance:

i want another 1, but going to wait until summer is about 4/5 and would maybe like to get married before, my boyfriend has put his foot down at 2 kids, which is all i want really but he would be quite happy with just summer. as he puts it "i will let you have one more" i know deeo down he would like another one though, i thoroughly enjoyed my pregnancy, not so much the labour but its all in with the experience so would go through it again.

Well this one isn't even here yet and we've already decided that we will try for the next one after we get married in may next year (maybe start TTC a couple of months before) :rofl:

Definately not having one anytime soon. I would like one more but not for at least 4-5 years. I would be happy with just my Lexie forever. But we'll see what the future brings.

:)

We are gonig to start trying after Hunter's 2nd birthday. Hopefully in Aug. of '09.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->