Doc Appt and Meds after M/C

SatansSprite

1ds/1angel/Preg
Reaction score
So, I just recently miscarried at 18 weeks, but the OH and I are already planning on trying again. Its just something we both need to help in the recovery process, the whole moving forward and not dwelling on the negative aspect of it.

However, Im just waiting for a docs appointment to go over the results of the pathology stuff that got done, and just waiting to finish some antibiotics I was given for an elevated white blood cell count. It's not supposed to be taken while pregnant, so I figure it's probably not a good idea to TTC while on it, that would just be inviting trouble if I were to conceive right away.

But OMG, even though both will happen (the docs appointment and the meds be finished) a week from tomorrow, it still seems like forever from now, especially when the only thing I wanna do is start trying with the OH.

I'm in the same position. My loss was earlier than yours (10 weeks) but I was given antibiotics as I required 2 d&cs and I'm waiting for the pathology results. It feels like forever. It's been over a month since my first d&c and just a week and a half since the second. As sad as it all is, I just want to get back to trying and I think that will help be feel "normal" again. Plus, I've probably gone about 6 weeks without dtd and I'm getting a little frustrated!!!! :blush:

Good luck to you. I hope the pathology comes back with the results you are looking for.

Ya. Sad as it sounds Im hoping a bladder infection I was diagnosed with 5 days beforehand is the reason. I think I had it from the very beginning and from what I've read, I think it can cause problems if not treated.

Only six weeks? Its been a couple months for me, just cause I didn't feel in the mood while still pregnant, and now that I am though...I can't cause I'm bleeding, and cause I'm on these meds and don't wanna risk conceiving while I'm on them and ending up with problems. We'd use protection, but we don't WANT to prevent, we want to actually give things a chance to happen, and so...we need to wait till these meds are done.

Thankfully I have my appointments (one with doc, then one with the midwife the next day) and my meds finish at the same time. My meds finish the day I have my second appointment. I just hope they give the green light to start TTC again, which I don't see why they wouldn't, mine wasn't a D&C..I passed it all naturally without even needing medication.

A miscarriage cause such a rollercoaster of emotions, its weird that for the past three months since my last mc in february all i wanted was a bfp...now going through my second mc i just want to see a bfn so i can start ttc again...i started bleeding two weeks ago but it has been very light...and my hcg numbers are still increasing not doubling so i will go in to take meds to start the mc process...now days seem like weeks and weeks seem like months time goes so slowly...and all you want to do is ttc and get your bfp...this will be my second mc in three months and im so heartbroken...i long for my baby so much as im sure you ladies do too...like you me and my OH havent dtd for what feels like forever and i just cant wait for the bleeding to stop to try again...in one month ive gone from feeling excited and nervous...to sad and back to square one...the only hope i have is that i believe you are more fertile after a mc...i hope you ladies get to ttc again really soon and that your next bfp will be a sticky one...good luck sending loads of baby dust your way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->