Doc just called me in for a scan today?!

jessthemess

Reaction score
I had a pelvic ultrasound on the 7th and started my period on the 8th. But my results from the 7th were that I had a fertile follicle about to ovulate in three to four days. Which obviously didn't happen because I started my period

My doc and I played phone tag for days but she finally rang me today and said can I come in right away for another scan.

I'm so nervous. I couldn't ask any questions because I was working at my desk with everyone around. And my husband can't be there on short notice.

:( I'm going in at 5:00. On a positive note it's nice to have a proactive doctor

It really wasn't good news. :(

It really was no news at all. The supposed follicle from last cycle was still there. It could need to be removed surgically. And it didn't look my left ovary was doing anything. Plus now she's worried I have endometriosis, and she said my uterus is tilted way far back. Next I have to go in for a progesterone draw in about ten days to see if I have ovulated.

I just started this year so hopeful and it it's really starting to die down now :(

Sorry for the downess.

Sorry about the news (or lack of). I wonder why she thinks you have endometriosis, as you can't see it on ultrasound.
Please don't be down! The progesterone draw might give good news, you might just not be 100% about where in your cycle you're ovulating :)

Good luck and chin up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->