Doc says end of June!!!

ready4lullaby

Mama to Anne
Reaction score
Ok, So today at my appointment, my doc said that he thinks we'll see the baby at the end of june. I'm due July 4th, so I was like "I'll take it!" I'm just wondering if any of you have had your docs predict a certain time and how right he/she was.

Anyone?

From what I've been threw and my friends they are always wrong LOL false hope haha

Mine said before 39 weeks I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow and so far still pregnant.

Well probably not the kind of story you want to hear but....
With my first, doc always told me there was no way I would make it to my due date. Baby always measured 2 wks ahead and ultrasounds dated 7-9 days earlier than my due date. Well, I had to be induced at 41 1/2 wks. I think it sucked mostly because I was EXPECTING a baby early.
My advise is to just plan around due date and if baby makes an early entrance be pleasantly surprised. That way you don't get hopes up and are miserable in case you go overdue. Best of luck to you!

Uuuugh. Yeah I have just assumed I was going to go 2 weeks over until today. Dang doctor... but I still like him. lol

Mine said June 21, but it's very likely going to be a c-section, so unless they come early she'll be 100% right. ;)

My doctor doesn't tell me anything... Ever. I always have to push for information. Gets old fast. It's like, "excuse but would you are to share any information?" He just tells me, "see you next week"! I wish my doc wasn't so popular then he might actually have time to talk to his patients.

Oh well, I'll just keep annoying him for any type of info.

LO was Due Oct 24th and Dr said he didnt think I would go past the 1st/2nd week in Oct but she ended up coming on her own on Oct 29th lol..so def wrong lol..I think the babies take it as a challenge to stay in as long as possible if the Drs tell you they will be early lol :haha:

Last pregnancy my doctor thought I would go really early, in fact due to what my cervix looked like, he was worried I'd go before 34 weeks! I went to 39+5 and he was amazed.

My mw was wrong but the other way! I had my appointment at 39+5 and she told me bubs was nowhere near engaged he'd never be here in the next 2wks and booked me for a sweep at 41+5 (it was xmas so timings for appointments were all over the show!)
I went into labour the next evening and had him spot on 40wks so i wont put too much faith in their predictions this time!
Xx

Even though I am only 27 weeks right now, I still asked my doctor if they'd ever tell me a prediction when she was coming. They said they don't do that because they don't want to give you false hope! She did say however, that the latest they'd let me go is 41 weeks and they'd induce me that day at 41 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->