Doc today

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
I'm nervous. This is not my first rodeo....I've been to this point many times. But I am so scared to get my hopes up. I'm almost dreading going to the doctor today. I should be 5 weeks on the dot so I don't expect to see anything. But, hopefully I'll have a good HCG. Wish me luck.

Fingers crossed for you today! My first scan was an empty sac, slow rising HCG, and low progesterone. Now I'm doing great! Hang in there!

It went really well, I think. They did not do bloods but did do an U/S and found the sac, which at 5w0d is great. She said the uterus and lining and implantation looks ideal, thick and fluffy. She will see me back in 2 weeks.

Told me to remain calm, no heavy lifting (i got a toddler!) and lots of rest. Talked a lot about PPD and ways to help avoid/treat it in the future.

Said unless i get the heavy cramping or bleeding, not to panic...some cramping and spotting will be ok.

All around, it was good. Felt hopeful.

Hi Ladies, after multiple miscarriages we are finally pregnant again. Surprise pregnancy i went off my belviq late April while i was losing weight. We went on holiday to London and came back poof prego! After 18 months since our last pregnancy. So nervous all my losses have been from low progesterone but my first beta at 5weeks was 367 with progesterone at 5.8. I'm on 600mg of Prometriium daily right now. Had second betas drawn 48 hrs later on Friday. Waiting for those results now. Doc didn't seem too worried? I'm still spotting on and off making me nervous!! How low was your progesterone ? I'm a late ovulator so she didn't seem concerned that i was only 367 at 5 weeks...hmmm:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->