doctor isn't concerned that i haven't gained weight yet

rhii

Reaction score
I'm 31+3 and still haven't gained. My weight has been fluctuating since becoming pregnant, but stays in the same general 2-3 lb range. Before getting pregnant I gained weight (college food...oops) which put me at like 175 Lb and about 5'7 With my bmi technically overweight... but when I got preg we started eating much healthier... so my theory is that I have lost weight while baby has gained.. but I was a little concerned and asked doctor about it the other day and she said since my measurements have been right on track that means he is growing and she's not worried. Anybody else have that experience ? Should I expect to gain it all in the next few weeks suddenly?

You should gain a little in the next 6 weeks, I haven't gained anything yet, I lost 24 lbs and am starting to gain some of it back (3-4lbs)

I'm the same as you, I've only gained 2-3 lbs and they aren't concerned just because his measurements are right on track :) if they aren't worried we shouldn't be!

I haven't gained with this pregnancy. If anything I have lost weight. Whereas, with my first I gained loads, which was quickly lost thanks to breastfeeding.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->