doctor or no doctor???

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Little back story about me....
I was on depo provera march-june 2012 i only recieved one shot. It has been 19months since my shot ran out. Me and OH TTC for a year straight starting right after my sjot ran out then took a seven month break. Me and OH have been together for fiveyears and have a son ttogether who will be four in August. I have bewn to both my primary care doctor and my OBGYN over and over during the first year of TTC and they were not much help. I guess because i have a child and im in my early 20s.
I havent seen a doctor at all in seven months. Im nervous to go to the doctor and my corcern not be taking serious.
Any ladies out there with a similar situation?
Any advice as too if its worth it to call the docs?
What should i address with the docs if i do muster up the courage to consult a doc?
Thanks for reading ladies and thanks in advance for replying

Where are you in your TTC journey now? I see you said you took a 7 month break. Are you at the end of that break and are TTC now? Were you NTNP during your break or taking other measures to prevent pregnancy? I'm just trying to think of the things that your doctor might ask if you were to see them.

My initial advice would be to start charting and doing OPKs so you have a clearer idea of what is going on with your cycle.

Good luck!

We have decided to start TTC again. And i did not use any form of BC during the break so maybe xonsidered NTNP. I find charting really difficult because i take a prescribed sleep aide for insomnia and i almost never wake up at the same time. I have tried setting an alarm byt the medication is really powerful. I really wish i could find a way to tempt that will work for me because it seems to benefit alot of you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->