Doctors & refusing to believe you're not pregnant.

supersherwolf

Reaction score
Hello ladies :)

So long story short, I have very regular periods so when my period came on the 14th of this month(5 days early) I was shocked, and thought maybe it was IB. So BFN after BFN, and I finally went it to my doctors office for bloodwork and an Ultrasound, just to confirm that I wasn't pregnant. I have no pregnancy symptoms at all, but for whatever reason even after I got about 4 BFN, I still thought that I had a chance to be pregnant. When I went in for the Ultra sound my ultra sound tech told me and I quote "I think you'll get pregnant soon", so hey I thought maybe she was hinting at something. Now today my doctor called and told me to come in, she refused to give me the Ultra sound results over the phone, so after walking 2 miles in the rain and cold, finally made it to my doctors office. Now me thinking maybe there is a one in a million chance that I'm pregnant, got a bit excited.

So when my doctor walks in to see me she says "I have good news".
Immediately I got excited, than she goes on to tell me that everything seems to be fine with me, no problems in my uterus, ovaries, nothing. Which is great but really, walk into a room saying "Good News" to someone trying to conceive? Ugh, not really thoughtful.

Sorry, just needed to vent. :coffee:

Wow I would have been pretty upset as well! That's really frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->