Doctors!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
I am so pissed off right now

I suspect Maya may have acid reflux so I decided to call the docs to get an appointment

But there stupid touch phone servise isnt working :hissy:

Select 1 to make an appt option isn't working!! So at the end of the options it gives it says please hold if you do not know which option to select, so I held & got cut off! Ive tried a million times but not working :hissy:

This is the second time this has happened in the last month, I think it's disgusting. What if Maya was really ill & I desperately needed to see the doctor??

:saywhat:

What a load of rubbish. Do they not think that it might be important for people to be able to get through?:dohh:

Thats awful. I hate those automated things at the best of times.

I hope you give them a mouthful when you get through, I would, in fact give them a mouthful from me anyway!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to Maya

ARGH!!! I hate automated services.... but if it was at my doctors I would be :hissy:

:grr:

Hate them also! Even for the small things I have to wait for ageeees!
I don't think they care that it could actually be serious! :growlmad:

I never got through in the end!!

I am so mad right now! My mum has an appt down there tomorrow morning so i'm going down there & demanding to be seen, after all it isn't my fault there stupid phone doesn't work :hissy:

bloody doctors :grr: it took my 20mins the other day but a least i got through. poor you, :hugs: to maya, hope you get her seen tomorrow sweetie, let us no how she is :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->