Does an early BFP=Multiples?

hoptingfor3

Mom to three girls :)
Reaction score
I got my BFP at 11DPO, and everyone keeps telling me I am having twins because I got a BFP so early, since I am not even supposed to start until tomorrow, and I got my +++ on Thursday of last week.

Any truth to that? Or do they all need to just can it!?:wacko:

I got my BFP at 11 DPO on Friday. I doubt very much I am having twins though sometimes I just think it shows sooner x

i got my bfp at 9dpo clear as day on a FRER, i think i would have got a faint at 8dpo had i tested. I wondered this too at first but I doubt it has any real meaning as to whether we are carrying multiples or not, i think its more to do with when you implanted. x

i found out at 3+2, and the line had a brave bit of colour to it, however the digi conception indicator is reading correct for the weeks i should be

I doubt that I am as well. I think I just implanted earlier than some people. My husband is SUPER paranoid since I took my first round of 50mg of Clomid that i could have twins. I personally don't think I am considering my symptoms are a lot less so far than in my past two pregnancies. Everything I have read says that your symptoms are way more if you are having multiples.

I got my BFP @8dpo chick & ive defo just got 1 in there lol xxxxxxxx Congrats xxxxxxxxxx

HI, got mine at 10dpo and I definately only have one in there!!!! its very possible depending on when the egg implants to get it from day 8-9 and only have a singleton.

I got my BFP at 10 DPO and after a scan today, I'm definately only having one bean!!!

I got a very faint one at 8 dpo on a tesco hpt, but was so faint i didnt count it as had had a chem before, but did one next day on a FRER and was clear as day. I had wondered about twins as they were super dark from 9 dpo onwards, and my digi said 3+ at 17 dpo and came up in under ten seconds while i was still weeing on it, but i think its actually more to do with when it implanted. Id love twins though,my boyf is a twin and its lovely how close they are! Scan not for 3 weeks so we'll find out then!

Bloody hope not cos I got mine on 8dpo and would rather not have twins.

CONGRATULATIONS!

There is no fact to this. Some women can get a positive 4 or 5 days before they are due and they only have 1. There is no way of knowing of having twins until visit doctor and have a scan.

I got my first faint BFP at 11dpo also... and it wasn't even FMU... but just ONE in there ;)

Congrats!!!!!

I doubt that I am as well. I think I just implanted earlier than some people. My husband is SUPER paranoid since I took my first round of 50mg of Clomid that i could have twins. I personally don't think I am considering my symptoms are a lot less so far than in my past two pregnancies. Everything I have read says that your symptoms are way more if you are having multiples.

lol, I am having twins (yikes!) and symtoms are not that bad at all for me definately not twice as bad as with my DS, about the same I think and I tested BFN until my af was due...

H&H

x

I got a BFP with my first at 8 DPO and he was a singleton

I got a BFP this pregnancy at 11 DPO and at first I was pregnant with triplets. I've since lost one, so now it's just identical twins. My symptoms are basically the same as they were with my son, not twice as bad.

with my son i got a bfp 6 days before my expected period and it was actually only a day after i had my implant bleeding n only one little bugger in there.

I got both of mine at 10dpo. I guess with how dark they were I would have got positives at 9dpo but I never tested before 10 x

I just got back from a scan and from the dates I was given I got my bfp at 7dpo and the tech is saying that she thinks there is only one... I thought it was a strange comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->