Does an opk go negitive after OV?

Antsynewlywed

Divorced. Ha.
Reaction score
This is the 3rd cycle that ive checked,
1st-43 days
2nd-33 days
3rd-in progress... cd 20
Ive been opk-ing since cd 7 (the day after my period ended) just to cover all the bases... In a 33 day cycle i would have ov'd today but i have a neg. opk I got one that half was pretty dark about a week ago but it was only half the line and i didnt get a temp to say it happened.
BASICALLY my question is, if i DID ov, would my opks still have a more-than-faint line... last month it disappeared right after ov...
heres my opk from 5 min ago

Attachments

• ov2.jpg
    ov2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 4
We have LH in our system all the time so I think most women get lines after a positive. I know I do. x

From your chart and the opk that you have posted I would say that you are still to O. Are you using opks every day?

I got a pos opk last night and already today my lines are really faint. So for me mine get slowly little over a12 to 24hours after my pos but everybody is different.

Fingers crossed the you o soon and get your :bfp:

:dust:

I got a neg opk the day right after my positive....I think you may still OV.....

Look at my situation..I didnt ov until day 25 of a normally 30 day cycle ( longest its been is 32 days)...If you have a longer cycle this month then its perfectly normal for you to Ov a bit later

You guys give me hope!
@PINK- Last month I had an instant drop it was like dark darker darkest-WHITE didnt start seeing faints again until after af... i hope I didnt miss it, ill be gutted!
@STRUTH-sometimes 2-3 times a day :blush:
@MRSFRAZZ-thanks that is what I was hoping to hear!
@SKEET- hello friend :) when you say negative, do you mean faint/white or like my pic?

I think it was even a little lighter then your pic...however...I got one like yours the weekend before I thought I was going to ov....I didn't do one again cause I don't normally use opk..just thought it was a hint that i was going to ov within the next week...lol boy was I wrong!! I figured I would be 11dpo by now :haha:

Im also think im seeing the beginning of EW... im not sure how that works exactly, but TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI its creamish with a couple stretchy bits

Ha! i opk constantly... i buy the packs of 50 and when i get down to about 10 its back to amazon i go... they must know me as the queen of IC

lol...I'd keep testing..and bding you will probably ovulate with in the next couple days

your welcome!!! Hopefully it will be positive soon!!

Yeah, I stalked your chart and I dont' see any sign that you've ovualted yet. So there's still hope :)

I only ever get one positive OPK usually... I test three times a day from cd 10 or 11 (whenever they start getting darker) until it goes negative again. I have only EVER had one positive per cycle. Which means my LH surge is hours long, not days. LOL

Anyway, just wanted to throw my experience out there.

:dust:

:coffee:

Top is from sunday eve
Mid-Yesterday
Bottom-just now.

I didnt think it could get any darker and still be negitive! :dohh:

Attachments

• arrrggg2.jpg
    arrrggg2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
That looks very close ..I think you are going to get your surge any time now... you better be having lots of :sex: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->