Does anybody know

Wow....is anyone really that organised to take account for everything? Lord....I think it's best not to even think about it:blush::rofl:

I'm not keeping track but I would say I'm probably between 1000-1500 Canadian dollars

Wow....is anyone really that organised to take account for everything? Lord....I think it's best not to even think about it:blush::rofl:

I didnt mean like, down to the penny. :blush: Just was interested to know. As i know some people are on a strict budget and some can afford to go wild.
x

hmmmm...I'd say at least a thousand or more so far. in us dollars.

Hmmm, maybe $600-700 Canadian. I haven't had to buy too much, I got alot of things from my sister.

Not much. Probably no more than £200!! And thats consumables like nappies, wipes etc. Everything has been given to us by close friends and family. We are so, so lucky.

I'd say about £1000, but we've had some stuff brought for us aswell

i would say close to £500-600 but weve had stuff bought for us too!!

I haven't been counting and the question made me cringe!!
Thinking about it around £1000.

I'd say about £200 so far, but we still have to buy the pushchair & car seat, and maybe one of those bouncy chairs and a few toys.....

In all, I imagine we'll spend around £500, but we've had quite a few things bought for us.

xx

Best not to think about it really :blush:

We got the cot, pram, moses and car seat bought for us, which would total about £800 so we were pretty lucky.

The only big thing we've paid for is his drawers, which were £200, I got a lot of his clothes second hand, so I'd guess in total we've spent somewhere around £400 in total.

So he's had about £1200 spent on him so far and he's not even been born yet....:blush:

I would say approximately £500, a lot of it was given to me by family, but the pram alone took up £100 already.

We have been very lucky.Soon as my MIL found out i was pregnant she went out to the shops and started buying things.We have hardly put our hands in our pockets with friends given us stuff and lots of baby clothes.The one big thing for us to buy would be the nursery furniture at £400 so not bad.

too much lol, probably about approx £1500 all in
£600 pram
budgeted £500 cot, wardrobe, drawers and matress.
£400ish, moses basket, curtains, lampshade, bedding, rug, and nik naks for nursery.
clothes errrrm must over £100 so far.
you just don't realise how much its added up till you break it down.
i've been throwing stuff in the trolley every week for the last 5 months now.
and i saved for a rocking chair out of mothercare £169.
xx

£90 cot + matress from ikea
£169 pushchair + car seat mothercare clearance
£24 rocker
£12 changing bag TK-MAXX
£6 night light from ebay
£45 in Matalan for bedding, changing mat, cot hanger
£70 Ikea for Expedit bookcase/storage unit
£18 Boots for nappies, creams, shampoo, comb, clippers,
£78 clothes from various places

£512 in total though I'm sure i've missed off some small stuff. I'm actually a really good shopper for a man - I'm usually really good at picking up bargains. I'm also not scared to argue for a discount if I see something has a tiny mark or defect. Got £6 off the nappy bag as it had the tiniest mark on the underside LOL

I'd say we've spent less than $300 AUS... but we've had a lot of things given to us and there are still a lot of things to come from family and friends who've offered to buy specific things for us.

I think in total baby has had/will have about $2000 spent on him before he's born.

we've been really lucky, OH's sister has given us -

Wardrobe and chest of drawers, baby swing, car seat, tonnes of boys clothes (as oh's sister had a baby boy last winter), small amount of baby girls clothes, door bouncer.

My sister bought me a vibrating rocker chair, OH's sister has bought us a steriliser, bottles and breast pump and my dad has bought us our travel cot...

we've bought -

£300 pram
£90 moses basket and stand
Approx £200 in toys r us for i love my bear nursery decor
Approx £50 on nappies and baby wipes
Approx £50 on random stuff like sudocrem/ nipple cream, baby bath stuff and healthcare...

still got to buy ;

muslin squares, few more babygro's, some baby blankets, baby towels and stuff for me like pj's, nursing bra's, nipple pads, maternity pads and disposable briefs..

We've spent £100 on bedding, £30 on stairgates, maybe £50 on miscellaneous bits and bobs. We've got real nappies to by and a mattress for cotbed but we're getting £50 towards the latter from a friend's mum. We've been given pretty much everything second hand and MIL bought our pram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->