Does anyone do Weight Watchers online?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
I won't be able to get out to meetings but I really want to join WW Online. Can anyone tell me what I'm paying for though - like, what will I get for joining? Are there special tools I can use online or trackers to record my intake or what? If I join the online part, is there a mobile app that I can add as well or do I pay more money for that? Sorry, I'm really new to this and want to be prepared for what I'm getting into haha. Any help or suggestions, or even other diets, would be much appreciated!:thumbup:

Hi!
Online you get a tracker, a weight loss chart, and a chart to record inches lost.
I go to the meetings but as I pay monthly I get all the above aswell. Its really helps as you can look things up online in seconds. Theres also a big recipe section which is great x

I find WW online excellent. You have tools to keep track of your eating / weight loss / measurements etc. There are thousands of lovely recipes and you can put your own recipes on etc and work out point values. xxx

Kimboowee - Love that quote you've got. Every time I read it, I hear Dumbledore in my mind. :p

Has WW helped you girls lose weight effectively? My mom went on it when she was my age and it helped her drop about 30lbs. My grandma did NutriSystem a few years ago and managed to drop 70lbs but it's too expensive for me. I'm hoping WW will help me learn a better lifestyle, rather than just dropping the weight and going back to my old ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->