Does anyone else ever get this?

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
You don't feel your baba kick for a good few hours & start to worry then you get a little kick & it feels amazing, I can't even explain the feeling its like shes telling me shes ok.

:happydance:

Yeah I've been like that this morning hun :) Babies usually awake at 7.30 and hasn't kicked at all till about 5 mins ago and its amazing :) Its the best feeling in the world xx

Can't comment on this baby, but my last one was always so lazy on a Sunday, but would make up for it on a Monday! Lol. I know what you mean about it being exciting, it is the strangest and most wonderful feeling in the world, can't wait for the little kicks again! :)

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! :)

Yeah i love it too, you'll be getting on with your day and then u'll have this lil reminder of bub telling u s/he is ok lol :D xxx

thanks guys

my lil baba stays pretty still in the day them comes alive at night haha as soon as i lay to sleep she starts playing xx

My child is evil lol!
She wont move for ages then waits untill i start to get reeeaalllly paniced then she'll kick me really hard for about 10 minutes!

yep my lil man does this too, if i'm walking around alot and up and down at work i sometimes forget i'm even preg lol, then one i sit down and relax he has a party lol, he's started pushing his legs out as well feels like he's flobbing about if you know what i mean lol
xxx

I have a night baby too Tasha hun :) .
Do you know all mine was like that , And i thought they would be bad sleepers , But actually from the day they was born , They lovedddd night time sleep , So could be a good sighn for you hun lol . xxx .

Yes!!! I spent most of tuesday worrying because I didn't really feel anything all day. Put me in a right fowl mood (add that to the lack of sleep = 1 fully fledged monster!)

Then just after 9pm lil man gave hubby and I a real performance! Kicking, wriggling - the lot! I was so relieved to sit there and watch my tummy jumping about!

I have a night baby too Tasha hun :) .
Do you know all mine was like that , And i thought they would be bad sleepers , But actually from the day they was born , They lovedddd night time sleep , So could be a good sighn for you hun lol . xxx .

i hope so mummy lol xxx

i got a night time baby too, but thismorning i had a few good kicks to wake me up! x

yep when i am busy I tend to notice baby is not moving about and i crap myself thinking something is worng but if i sit down and ask for baby to move ot always does then. It is just like they hear and kick back. There are quite days i have found out! i hate them days!

Yeah I know, mine's been quiet for a bit - come on bubs give mummy a kick please!!!!

I just had my first quiet week last week, I was so glad I had a dr. appointment, heard her little heartbeat and was told that everything is A-ok. Me and LO are figuring each other out right now.
She's been moving like mad the past few days though. She's not even born yet and already I'm panicking about her every movement.

YEP!!

except this week he has been a menace of activity!!! :rofl:

Its wonderful when baby kicks its definately a safe feeling - remember though the frequant (sp?) kicks etc are when you hit around 30 weeks.

Try not to panic

MW asked me once was there a time that I would mainly feel baby in the day - Yes there was ...so she said always something to be aware of if theres a pattern. Failing that I had my doppler! Would never live without one in pregnancy!!!

OMG im sure my little man is going to be a footballer, hes soo active, even at my mw app he was kicking the doppler! All of the scans ive been told hes really active...im gonna miss feeling/ watching those kicks and movements..i lve every one of them even the ones that wake me up in middle of the nite..make me smiiile :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->