Does anyone else feel jelous of there pregnant friends???

Aww Stacey how sweet that your OH is broody too! You got a date set?

Yeah it is nice that he feels the same way but it makes me sooo much worse lol. We're waiting until after our wedding which we haven't started planning yet lol but hopefully it will be around June 2011 so we will be TTC from our honeymoon :happydance:

How about you have you set a date?

Aww that's great congrats on the wedding :D

Nope my OH has no idea that I'm broody haha so no chance to set a date! Won't be for years yet :\

Aww that's great congrats on the wedding :D

Nope my OH has no idea that I'm broody haha so no chance to set a date! Won't be for years yet :\

Thanks

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your OH gets bitten by the broodyness bug soon

Completely. I find myself adding old friends that are pregnant or have children just so I can live vicariously through them. It does make me feel rubbish though but I can't help it!

My SIL and one of my best friends are both pregnant at the moment, both due October/November time. I am a little bit jealous, but at the same time looking forward to non-baby things I've got coming up, which I couldn't do if I was pregnant or had a baby. I'm really excited for SIL and my friend :D

Definately me!!!
My sister in law is 27 weeks, I regularly get upset about it as when she told us she was preg I was just about to start ttc, and then we had to put it back due to a holiday. I am really happy for her but I just feel I can't talk about the baby much with her (especially when she starts moaning as I dream to be able to moan about preg related things!!)
But never mind only 1 AF to go and we will be trying again!!!

OMG resplendent i do that haha. i also stalk friends of friends on fb who are pregnant. Pretty much the only pics i look at on fb are the baby ones.

Im so glad i found this site coz i get to stalk loads of pregnant women (i especially like the teenage pregnancy bit) hehe. Its also nice to know thats there are other women out there just like me. My OH and family get sick of hearing me go on about babies all the time...but i just cant help it x

Well lets see I do alot, but heres why.

My sister is pregnant, about to have her second daughter in a few months.
My friend Amanda is pregnant with her second baby.
My friend Christine has an adorable little girl named Lily.
My friend Ashley is pregnant with her second baby.
My 'MonsterAunt' is a newly mom.

Sigh.. it just seems like everyone BUT me.. but Im not completely alone atleast.

One of my best friends is pregnant at the minute and i'm not jealous at all because she has wanted this for soooo long and she deserves it! I am actually so happy for her.

I get jealous when i see friends who aren't in a stable relationship who are moving on to their second babies when last week they were talking about splitting up......i dont know my time will come :D Just got to wait a couple of years first.

I feel verrry jelous of two of my friends, One of them has a 4 year old son so fair enough, but one of them her son wont even be 1 when she gives birth to the next and her partner is totally fine with that, shes only half a yr older than me, and its like WHYYYYY? Not why did she do that, but why cant that be me? Oliver would be two if i got pregnant now and gave birth in 9 months time.... But it looks like he'll be closer to 2 1/2 to 3 yrs old IF i do get pregnant anytime soon (if hormones sort umselves out..)

i get seriously jealous and get a sulk on

id never be nasty to any of my pregnant friends but inside it really hurts xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"