Does anyone else feel really lazy?

clairealfie

Reaction score
I'm just so tired all the time, it's making me feel really guilty and lazy. I slept for 2 hours on saturday afternoon while OH did the washing and walked the dog. I just feel so bad as I'm sure he'd love a lie down.

I tried to make it up to him last night, I ironed all his shirts :iron: (I never do this!) and ran him a bath while he was walking the dog. He was very happy.

I go through stages where I can sleep all afternoon which is not like me, the littlest activities have me exhausted.
Don't feel guilty though as your body is going through a massive change, rest when you feel tired.

I am UBER lazy.

I have to take a nap when DD has hers (everyday!).

I sooo lazy since i found out i was pregnant! I sleep every day and i just reason with everyone that come the end of this year I wont have a spare second so I need all the rest beforehand I can get!x

I jsut want to lay around the house all the time

I've no idea how you all cope with other babies to look after!

I have 2 other children and a puppy in the house to look after, am almost 35 years old, and I am COMPLETELY LAZY these days! Don't wanna do anything. I get out of bed and immediately wanna go back! So I know exactly how you feel! This is just our bodies telling us we have a little one growing in there that we need to take care of and rest as much as possible...

i am extremelly lazy and tired all the time. i try doing cooking when my OH is around so he can give me a hand with everything basically cuz i need sit downs and lay downs :D

I went upstairs to make a phone call on saturday afternoon and woke up 3 hours later!:blush: I then couldn't sleep that night and proceeded to bawl my eyes out because I was tired ... poor OH ... I think my hormones are having more of an impact on him than they are on me!:winkwink:

I have been extremely lazy for weeks now. I just have no energy at all. DH is working away just now and I have DS and a dog and I'm struggling by myself. I also go for a nap with LO every afternoon. As for ironing :haha:

Its normal, I feel this way too. You'll catch your second wind in your second trimester. You're growing a human in there! :)

I know it's just mad isn't it I've never thought about it before I was pregnant but how complicated are humans and we're growing one in us. It's one of those awe-inspiring things that'll make your head explode if you think about it too much!

I too am lazy,made a massive stew and dumplings for tea, was peeling loads of veg etc at half 9 this morning took me like over an hour to get it all sorted, put washing on and thats it im literally ready for a sleep lol i feel so bad on oh he must think im a right lazy moo

I have 2 other children and a puppy in the house to look after, am almost 35 years old, and I am COMPLETELY LAZY these days! Don't wanna do anything. I get out of bed and immediately wanna go back! So I know exactly how you feel! This is just our bodies telling us we have a little one growing in there that we need to take care of and rest as much as possible...

Yup, that's me, too. Plus, I work part-time at night. I'm trying to keep up with everything and my hubby is very helpful. And I try to go to bed when I can, but naps are usually out of the question. Plus, the kids have no idea anything is different, which makes it harder. One reason why we put off this pregnancy for years...

I was thinking exactly the same. Its just crept up on me the last 3 days and Ive just woken up from a 1 and a half hour sleep while ds had a really long nap!! Thing is I feel like my head is full of cotton wool if I dont have a nap but man I feel lazy!! Glad to know Im not the only one thats not up to much!!

I went upstairs to make a phone call on saturday afternoon and woke up 3 hours later!:blush: I then couldn't sleep that night and proceeded to bawl my eyes out because I was tired ... poor OH ... I think my hormones are having more of an impact on him than they are on me!:winkwink:

That sounds so familiar, I now put an alarm on my mobile cause I've no idea if I'll fall asleep and miss the school run!!!

Me too! I've needed a nap pretty much every day. I don't know how some women cope with having full time jobs to deal with when they are feeling like this.

i was a total couch potato for the first 4 months. i'm just over 4 and a half months now & feeling a lot better :D i'd say just listen to your body if it's telling you to rest, rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->