Does anyone else feel this uncomfy?

Elizax

Kirsty
Reaction score
My back aches, my legs ache, my boobs are so sore, I keep getting breathless just laying on my left side and I got my first stretchmark!

I have to sleep with a pillow lodged between my legs now because they get so sore/achey if lay them anyway without a slight lift and they also start to spaz out a bit am I the only one who has this, please tell me I'm not suffering alone!

My back and lower back are getting very sore from the weight of my (nice) big bump and my boobs which have now grown to a DD! And my nipples have gone back to the 'ouch! please don't touch me I'm very sensitive' stage.

I can't lay on my left side because for some reason it seems to put extra pressure on my ribs and I feel like I can't breathe properly. Even doing something as simple as getting a shower can leave me breathless :nope:

I didn't mean for this to turn into a a kind of mini rant :haha: but I just needed to off load this a bit :blush:

I feel for you! Im 37+3 and I can honestly say.. it only gets worse :( I have no advice whatsoever because I haven't found much that helps but just remember its all for your LO :hugs:

:hugs: I feel your pain lol. I get terrible back and hip pain already! My boobs are driving me crazy too and bloody itchy nipples! I don't think it's gonna get any better sorry :haha:

I was going to say the same thing, it only gets worse... But you are not the only one! My back hurts, my legs hurt, my knees hurt to bend, I can't get comfortable to sleep, I am always out of breath, just overall totally uncomfortable. But I figure it's only for a few months, then it will be over. Just knowing there is an end in sight really helps me.

Oh great, the worst is yet to come :haha:

I know it's all for LO which is why I try not to whine all the time about it, but couldn't us women have been giving ONE thing to go through easily :dohh:

Yeah i get that, but my legs dont ache.. my belly feels heavy especially when shes laying low and my pelvis hurts sometimes. Also my breasts get cold so easily again and i get out of breath even if im lying on my back.
But i love everything im going through because i know shes fine and comfy in there

Urgh; i no how you feel! i thought it would get better but it doesn't im 33 weeks now and it just seems to be getting worse :(!
thought it was cute when i got my first little stretch mark, now there huge and don't look very nice :(!
Most you can do really is try and make yourself as comfy as possible, also my midwife told me there are some creams for stretch marks that help the redness so they dont look as bad, haven't tried them out myself but thought it may be good to mention if yours are bothering you x

Aw Trina I'm happy to go through it because I know it's for LO but really, they could of made it a little easier :haha:

The stretchmarks aren't bothering me too much I was just suprised to see one, OH pointed it out, I didn't even know it was there!
I just ordered some cream off Amazon so going to start applying it as soon as it comes.
I don't mind the odd one, just the thought of getting A LOT really scares me, I'm extremely self concious as it is with OH (no offense intended to anyone who has stretch marks) :flower:

I'm very uncomfortable and I'm not even big at all! My boobs are the worse. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->