does anyone else find this is true or is it just me ?

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
when i had jack i had loads of vistors up at the hospital there were that many that some of them had to go out & take it in turns coming back in as was only allowed two to a bed i had c section so was in for 3 days , then when i came out of hospital i had vistors the 1st day i was out & kept seeing these visitors for about 4-6 weeks after now i don,t see visitors very much once a month if im lucky . violet xx

Yep....I noticed this. No bugger bothers coming to see you after a week or two when you're desperate for company:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nope. I had mum and dad when I was in hospital as I was on high dependency and they were the only ones allowed.. my ex wanted to come up whilst I was in hospital and kept harassing the hospital.. they insisted they came up the first saturday i was out bearing in mind i was still pretty shit..

Still get visitors now :)

It does quiet down after a while. Its as if the novelty has worn off or something!

Yes I found this too, but tbh I was glad of the peace. I am a very social person, I love meeting new people and seeing my friends etc but I also like holding my own baby, feeding him in peace, doing my housework without a crowd of busybodies hovering over me and giving out of date advice and asking personal questions. (Seriously I do love people I know it doesn't sound like it...)

Yes I found this too, but tbh I was glad of the peace. I am a very social person, I love meeting new people and seeing my friends etc but I also like holding my own baby, feeding him in peace, doing my housework without a crowd of busybodies hovering over me and giving out of date advice and asking personal questions. (Seriously I do love people I know it doesn't sound like it...)

totally have to agree with you on this one lol im just like you i dont feel i can do housework when i have visitors round and theyre always round

We had so many visitors for the 1st few weeks. But thankfully its stopped now, think people got the message when i stopped answering the door!!!!

The only people who still visit now regularly is my mum and OH'S DD. :happydance:

We did it the other way round, when we were feeling up to it we visited them! Much easier for us, no popping the dog in another room (gets very excited with people he hasnt seen in a while) and we could leave when we had enough!!

The only people who still visit now regularly is my mum and OH'S DD. :happydance:

We did it the other way round, when we were feeling up to it we visited them! Much easier for us, no popping the dog in another room (gets very excited with people he hasnt seen in a while) and we could leave when we had enough!!

my dog gets like that lol , we have a springer spaniel what dog do you have ? violet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->