Does anyone else get HUGE ovulation signs??

clucas1988

Reaction score
I just wanna know if anyone else gets physical signs of ovulation, mine are so strong, its actually suprised me!
I get sore breasts, headaches, i feel really really .... up for it lol shall we say, i also get hormonal mood changes too. My OPK goes off the scale of dark red!
Does this mean im really fertile, or is it bad? I never heard of anyone getting such stong feelings of ovulation!

xxx

I definitely get strong opks the. Test line goes almost purple. And I do get pains but I probably wouldn't notice if I didn't know, I was wondering today whether these signs are a good thing or not.

yeah my line went almost purple too!
well...i hope its good, i see your expecting so must work for you lol
congratulations x

YES. Its actually pretty helpful as prior to TTC we were only using NFP to avoid pregnancy. Ive never had a doubt about when Ive been ovulating. Some months I even get nauseous and exhausted which is supposedly a flood of hormones. Always very obvious CM, cramps, boobs, ect.

I get strong symptoms, heavy cramps, bad nausea. It's good because my OPK go from white to a blazing positive within hours.

My O signs are extremely sleepy (like I can't stay awake!), nausea, strong +opk, crampy, sore boobies, and irritable. Oh and very interested in sex lol.

Thanks ladies nice to know others get it too!
Not many people talk about it do they!?

So...is it a good thing??xxx:shrug: xxx

It's a good thing because you know what's going on. If you're worried about cysts you could get a "reassuring" US to make sure it's all OK.
It's not a bad thing, it doesn't mean you have too much of this hormone and not enough of that or something.
Just like if you do or don't get PMS it doesn't mean anything.

It's a good thing because you know what's going on. If you're worried about cysts you could get a "reassuring" US to make sure it's all OK.
It's not a bad thing, it doesn't mean you have too much of this hormone and not enough of that or something.
Just like if you do or don't get PMS it doesn't mean anything.

Thanks Nina :) xx:thumbup:

Its ok, I know how stressful symptoms can be! I'm so worried about them, but then one cycle symptomless and it's even more stressful!
Someone said this before and I'm repeating it, TTC is NOT for the weak!

lol oh god you are SO right!
I have up days and down days with ttc, ive made myself think all sorts of crazy stuff, im just starting my 2ww, and driving myself insane, ive convinced myself im out this month. lol
im such an idiot!
xxxxxx

I get a suuuuuuuper dark OPK, extra hungry, extra horny, a pimple or two on my chin, TONS of fertile mucus for days, and twinges in my ovaries. Lots of pretty obvious ovulation signs. But unfortunately for me it doesn't mean anything =/

I get a suuuuuuuper dark OPK, extra hungry, extra horny, a pimple or two on my chin, TONS of fertile mucus for days, and twinges in my ovaries. Lots of pretty obvious ovulation signs. But unfortunately for me it doesn't mean anything =/

me too honey x x x:hugs:

i get serious cramps when im ovulating. or i did this cycle anyway. I had excrutiating cramps .. didnt do opk that day but idid the next day and got a positive... the day after it was negative so im guessing that bad cramp day would have been a positive too

Oh yes very obvious on most cycles! I get lots and lots of cervical fluid, my lady bits puff up and I want to jump on hubby all the time! Also I get chronic ov pains when it's actually happening that actually make dtd a little painful! Occasionally I have a more subtle cycle tho, strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->