Does anyone else get this at O?

mybabydreams

One pink, one blue
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Well, I finally got my positive OPKs yesterday and today at CD34 and 35. Its been a hell of a wait, especially as I mc last month and was eager to O again as soon as poss!
I always get aches and pains around the time I O, but this cycle it feels more like AF pains and it is in the middle (but low) as well as the usual one sided cramping. Has anyone else experienced this at all? My bbs have also been way more sore than usual! My mum thinks it could just be where my body is desperate to throw an egg out, following a long wait, but I cannot see why I would ache in my womb as well? Any thoughts?
Oh the joys of being a woman! My own body is always a mystery and a source of concern (especially since TTC!)
Thanks in advance xxx

Aww good luck ! I actually just experienced the same feeling this month , I was on BC and this is my first real O since I have been off of it....had horrible cramps like a period for a day followed by excessive amount of super stretchy thick and clear CM the next morning and pains in my left ovary for 4 days now ! I, wondering what on earth is going on also? Fingers crossed! How many DPO are you?

Depending on what side I ovulate from I can get strong cramps, not as bad as af but I have really really bad cramps.

Good luck hun

Thanks ladies! I always tend to get the pinchy feelings, but this is full on AF type cramps! Funnily enough , my O cramps have been really bad since quitting BC in Sept, so maybe there is something in that! I dont think I have actually Od yet, am still getting the + OPK this morning, but am now getting that pinchy right side pain, so think today is the day. TWW here I come!!!
Thanks again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->