does anyone else hate being skinny?

ProudMum

Reaction score
I cant stand it :( I have always been about 6 and a half stone, totally healthy, no eating disorders, just naturally thin.No matter what I do I dont gain weight.
Even when I was pregnant with my son the only place I gained weight was on my tummy and I looked ridiculous too :( I had no boobs, stick thin arms and legs :( and even after one child and being pregnant with another I dont even weigh 7 stone :(
It gets me down. I tried weight gain before having my son, didnt work,I eat like a pig.... dont put on an ounce :(
I was called names as a kid "whats your name, anna? anna-rexic" and on one occasion I had someone walk up to me and had me a £ to get some chips :(
I'm only 5ft 1 but I wear high heels all the time so I look quite a bit taller, which in turn makes my weight look all the more worse.
:cry:

I'm skinny too and weigh about the same as you and can't put on weight either. I've been trying protein shakes like weight lifters have and they helped a little though (i felt heavier IYKWIM) but I had to stop them cause they made my IBS flare up but I'm going to try something like this again in the new year. Sorry people called you names when you were a kid, I got the same thing too. Some people are naturally very thin and some are naturally bigger I think. I'm also going to try gentle exercise like yoga as you're weight will increase with muscle build up and obviously help you in being healthier. Hope this helps and good luck if you try and put on weight again. As long as you eat healthily I think thats the most important thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->