Does anyone else have no names picked?!

Laeyla

Reaction score
We cannot decide on any names yet that we both really like. With our other two the names were picked pretty much instantly. We aren't finding out the gender with this one but we haven't found any name for either gender that we love yet. :( we still have lots of time as I am only 16 weeks but still...

We decided on names before I became pregnant this time. Sorry to be no help. The girl name took much longer than the boy name to decide though.

I have no names picked! I'm 26 weeks now and even found out the gender this time hoping it would make it easier to pick. I had my son's name picked pretty early in pregnancy even though we were team yellow I just knew!
I feel like picking a name is such a huge deal and maybe I'm just over thinking it but i only have 3 months to decide now :/

I didn't find out either time and with my first I was convinced he was a boy so had a name in mind but he came and got a completely different name. Because that happened, I honestly didn't think of names for my second but I did have one girls name I liked which is the name she ended up with. For me, I didn't stress over it and both my kids were named within a few hours with names I love. :)

I can't decide!! I'm at 25 weeks... they plan on taking the baby at 36-38 weeks... I have 11-13 weeks to decide and its stressing me out!!! PLUS everyone keeps asking me!!

My aunt picked a name for her first but when sge was born she didn't like it, she hasn't named any of her others until a couple of days after they born. We were team yellow and only had a girl name picked! Only had middle name for a boy luckily we had a girl!

With my first I had a name picked but as soon as we found out she was a girl, the name wasn't right and we thought of another the next day. Then when she was born it didn't feel right again and took me ages to call her it, I think she suits it now and am glad I didn't change it.

This time, I've got names I like but I'm not saying yes definitely to any, I'm not sure I will until he/she is born just incase it doesn't feel right!

Yep, us!

We're mostly waiting until we find out sex at 20 week scan, but the two names I've suggested, OH has vetoed, and he's just been playing a game where he thinks of the worst names possible and suggests them as a joke, so we have zero choices!

Yep, us!

We're mostly waiting until we find out sex at 20 week scan, but the two names I've suggested, OH has vetoed, and he's just been playing a game where he thinks of the worst names possible and suggests them as a joke, so we have zero choices!

This is what my DH was doing for boys names except he wasn't joking...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->