Does anyone else make strange animal noises/ in pain noises with thier SPD?!

tiggerpony

Reaction score
I am dreading giving birth becasue I can't help making funny/ strange animal nosies when I walk because of the pain in my pelvis (SPD) and my siatica in my lower back! And I've started getting painful Braxton hicks in the last few days and also seem to find myself making odd noises when I'm in pain........................I can't control it :haha:

I keep thinking if I can't handle the pain now with SPD and these BH I'm getting how the hell am I going to handle labour and giving birth?! I'm also worried about making a complete fool of myself by the strange noises comming out my mouth lol

I am glad I am not the only person, Mine aren't animal noises but lost of 'ooch, each, ouch'

No animal noises, just mainly 'ooooowwwwwwww' interspersed with 'i hate you' (to DH :haha: )

Lol, not toooo bad in the day but rolling over at night oooh yes! Takes me ages to turn over! Very painful and my pelvis also clicks, proper makes me cringe!

Im not expecting but saw this and had to comment...I had SPD badly with my son...when you are in labour you will moo like a cow!lol..I did..it's a lot deeper pain than owww and you really won't care what noise you make as long as baby comes out..

One word of advice PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let them put your feet in stirrups..tell them you have SPD,they delivered my son with forceps and 2 years on my hips still seize up now and again.

:hugs:xx

^^ I abuse OH, its his fult after all ^^ I sound like a wounded penguin becing eaten by a lion! and OH finds it helarious. =( Im going to make as much noise during labour as i can. least then i can try and laugh my little M out. =D

lol yes you will make some wonderful noises in labour, but everyone does! And don't worry about it either, the midwives will have heard far worse / ridiculous :haha:

I am making all sorts of noises with my SPD, I think it helps to vocalise a little. And blaming DH is a good outlet :rofl: x

lol yes kind of i keep doing a little grunt kind of noise but its getting hard work now to walk for me so somehow the grunt helps my legs to work better???? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->