Does anyone else still knicker/tissue watch!??

Spockette

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one? I've resorted to always wearing dark underwear so I don't get a shock of seeing anything.
18 weeks tomorrow, 2nd pregnancy and still uneasy every time I go to the loo.... :cry:

Yup, me too. I had bleeding untill about 14 weeks and even though everything was ok I still can't help myself checking every time I go to the loo.

Me too, every time. Can't seem to stop myself!

I am also guilty of this :(

Phew!! So it's not just me! My next question would've been to ask someone to slap me out of it but it seems like I won't need it....
Having said that, I hate doing it. I wish I could stop x x

I still expect AF to turn up! Very strange lol. Your not alone xx

I'm 23 weeks and I still do this every day, despite not having had any bleeding whatsoever, at any point of my pregnancy!
It's perfectly normal, of course you're going to be worried that something might go wrong, unless you feel any pain, a bleed is going to be the first sign to you that something's not right!
I'm pretty sure I'll be checking up until the day I give birth!

Popping over from 3rd tri

Yep, I still do...EVERYTIME I go to the bathroom, I look at both the toilet paper and in the toilet to make sure there isn't anything weird. Believe it or not, I'm still just as uneasy as I was in first tri...so scared something will go wrong. On top of it, this is the week where she starts slowing down movements because amniotic fluid is maxed out, which scares the **** out of me! -.-

Just try and relax, which is honestly almost impossible. I don't think it'll ever end, even after birth, but I know I'll still feel a bit better

Meeee.

Doesn't help that I cut my floofloo so when I wiped and there was blood I nearly collapsed :dohh:

I'm so glad i found this thread. Feel as if i was slowly going bonkers. Had a tiny scare last week so it has just made me even more paranoid. To the point i have had two nights now of scary dreams that consist of me losing my liccle boy. It's a terrible thing to wish your life away but i just want my edd to be here already :(

I am also guilty of this, although I am more relaxed about it than I was in the first trimester since I don't expect to see anything weird but I still always check.

I do, but I'm still spotting on and off...

hahahaha yeah last time i did, until about third tri - by the time i got over it, it was time to start checking all over again for labour signs :O

I'm still checking every time. I had a very tiny bit of spotting with this pregnancy, and my previous pregnancy ended in a miscarriage that started with spotting, so I've been very on edge.
Having been able to feel the little one moving and kicking for the last several weeks has helped ease my worry, but not enough for me to stop staring at my underwear!

Every time! It never fails. And if for some reason I forget to check, I freak out and I get another piece of toilet paper to wipe again and I check that one.

I had a spot once at 10 weeks, that's it. But I still think I'm going to have my period.

Oh yeah.. I check every time I go to the bathroom especially after sex and when I first wake up. And I've never had a problem with spotting. I went to the dentist today to have a tooth pulled and when I was done I just prayed to feel him kick because I swore he would be affected..Smh i don't think it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->