Does anyone else still knicker/tissue watch!??

Im 19 weeks tomorrow and check after every wee lol. It's just a automatic reaction to wipe then look now and will do it more than likely till ive had her

I'm constantly checking also but only because I suffered bleeding last year at 22 weeks and it turned out my cervix was open. I ended up going into pre-term labour and lost my son.

In this pregnancy I had a cervical stitch inserted a week ago. Now I'm even more on a knicker watch. The closer I'm getting 22 weeks the more nervous I'm becoming too.

25 weeks here and I still check every time I go to the toilet I just can't stop :wacko:

Wow, I honestly thought I was the only one who just does it automatically. I call it W.W.W (Wee. Wipe. Watch). It's just an automatic reaction as someone mentioned. I also had spotting in the beginning but, touch wood, nothing more.

Sharan, so sorry to hear about the loss of your son xx

Every single time! Doesn't help that I had a dream that I mc'd, I flew into the loo the moment I woke up and made sure there was absolutely nothing. As others have said, I don't doubt i'll be doing it until the day LO arrives!

Me me me every single time I'm heading towards 23 weeks and think I will do it till the end !

I do everytime I go! Because of a bleed I had from 7-8 weeks I have been freaked out every since :( Maybe by the time I calm down about it I will be in the 3rd tri and checking for labour signs since twins come early...... UGH it never ends.

I do this, despite not having any bleeding yet. This is my second pregnancy and had no bleeding with the first either.
I also only wear white knickers so I can monitor discharge.

I still do.

Supposed to watch for anything strange like green discharge for infections or an abnormal amount of clear liquid discharge in case it was aminotic fluid.

I still do this. But then again I'm predicted due to have unexpected bleeds due to my cervix. FX though as I haven't had one since 15 weeks!

I still do.

Supposed to watch for anything strange like green discharge for infections or an abnormal amount of clear liquid discharge in case it was aminotic fluid.

Babydustpower, I have to ask, who is the little girl in your Avatar? She has to be the most adorable little thing I have ever seen!!

yup everytime i wipe im scared to look,but i have to check, i had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks in april and got caught pregnant a month after the d&c so im still trying to get my head around the fact im ok this time, and waaaay past that point.

I don't anymore, though TMI------- this morning when I got up I had this feeling as if something was leaking out, I went to the toilet and for some reason it felt like I had a big string of blood hanging out (like you do sometimes when you're on your period :wacko:) But it was fine, there was nothing there....
Really don't know why it felt like that, it totally freaked me out though!!

Yep EVERY SINGLE TIME!! Its really annoying though. I havent had any bleed in pregnancy but I do have hemeriods (have done for long time) so sometimes I have blood n panic but its from my bum. But i do then double sometimes tripple check :blush: glad to know its a normal thing and Im not the only one :thumbup:
Thanks for starting this thread Spockette :flower:

Yes! Every time a feel any weness down there i feel the need to run to the loo and check :haha: you're not alone. :flower:

I still do it too but I think it's a good thing to monitor our discharge throughout the whole pregnancy, not just for blood but for signs of infection or later on mucus plug or amniotic fluid. I know I'm always going to look at the tissue!

I had spotting till I was 15 weeks so if your early in second tri and get spotting try not to worry :hugs:

I still do this, but I think that's because I had some spotting and lost some of my plug at 11 weeks so always worried its going to happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"