Does anyone else think it's scary..

Tami

Mum of one
Reaction score
..counting down the days rather than the months or weeks? 52 days, eek!

It's very scary counting down days! My tickers wrong - think I only have 39
Eeeek!!

Not till recently. 10 days now for me!!! When I was over 20 days, it seemed scarier to think of it as "3 weeks". hehe

10 days!!! I cant even imagine how Ill feel when I get to that point, eek. Are you excited?

Hehe I love counting down the days!!! I think I'm on 36 left? :happydance:

What I think is weird is when I look at how many weeks I have left (11) and I can remember when I was actually only 11 weeks along! CRAZY!

Crikey!

I think birth is starting to scare me! The lower the number gets the more I am no looking forward to the pain!

Cannot wait to meet my boy tho!

I agree! They days seem much more scary than the weeks for me! Xx

I live watching the numbers drop! I can't wait for labor :haha: think I'm a weirdo on that front but man am I over being pregnant.

I just want baby to be here already! Someone needs to wear these tiny little clothes, lol.

10 days!!! I cant even imagine how Ill feel when I get to that point, eek. Are you excited?

Yes. When my first baby was born, I had 9 days to go, so now I feel like I'm at the very end, even though I am probably going to due date with this one. Still, I can't wait to meet this baby! :)

Pregnancy seems sooooo long in the beginning, but these last few weeks just seem to fly on by. :)

Haha! Counting the days, yes it's crazy when you get close!
For me... I'm totally not in that mode. I did that with my first.. Then I went 10 days past due date and it was no fun at all! So I'm not gonna count down this time. Try to save some of my sanity in case that happens again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->