does anyone else worry that their lo dosnt like them?

mum2b2009

mummy of two boys!
Reaction score
i`m probably being silly but my lo seems to be really grizzly no matter what i do,sing,cuddle touch! it makes me worry that he doesn't like me much! maybe im being silly but has anyone else thought that? x

Hun dont worry I think all babies have off days, they not only like you but love you.... just think as they get older they may have moments they dont like you I know I certainly did with my mum but I tell you what that baby will love and adore you..... When Noah sticks out his bottom lip and starts to cry it melts my heart as I want him to smile but some days he's just a niggly baby :hugs:

I used to wonder whether she liked me or not cos she used to stare at me and frown. Now that she can smile im certain she does like me, and im sure your LO likes you.

yes! i feel exactly the same! todays the first day without hubby and shes been grizzly all day, nothing i do seems to send her to sleep.
= 0 (
i even had a good cry earlier cos i feel like a bit of a failure and that she doesnt like me.

= 0 (

xxxxxxxx

I felt like that so much when my LO was younger, she is alot more chilled out now and doesnt grizzle so much, and she can offer lots of smiles, so she must like me! I am sure your LO likes u, he is just so little he is finding the world so scary right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->