does anyone elses 1yr old??

MissPiggy

Kayson and Bumpy-Sweep
Reaction score
just completely ignore you when you say no?

Kayson is 11months used to respond really well to 'no' i have never just said 'no'' either its 'no dont touch the tv' or the like....now i just get ignored....im probably just a push over really!! :haha:
I'm now just having to remove him from the area, i.e removing him from attacking the tv whilst saying no....
i bet its perfectly normal though!! xx

Isaac ignores me most of the time when I say no as well. It's like they're acting like teenagers already lol

Isaac ignores me most of the time when I say no as well. It's like they're acting like teenagers already lol

i thought my other half was bad :haha:

I think to be honest, he's be cruising for nsuch a long time (5months old) that the word 'no' has probably lost all meaning!! xxxx:dohh:

If I say 'NO' he stops and looks at me then laughs and carries on regardless!:wacko:

Adam rarely responds to "no". I have to physically intervene (get him down from somewhere), take him to another room or distract him with something else. Doesn't always work and we often have tantrums. He's never laughed at me, though.

I have just had to start using the word NO with Thomas. He pushes his baby walker right up to the fireguard and starts pulling on it or he tries to empty my bookshelves. When I say no at him, he looks at me, gives me a cheeky grin and carries on regardless. It doesn't bode well for the future but I can't get angry with him as he looks so cute when he does it.

Most of the time Jessica will stop what shes doing, but sometimes she will just ignore me and do it anyway. I have to move her from the area when she will throw a tantrum! :flower:

Charlotte just laughs at me when I say 'no'. Usually its when she's trying to pull the coals off the fire (don't worry, its an electric one & hardly ever on!), I say 'no', she laughs then goes to do it again like its a game!

Ollie was like that so i stopped saying no just took him away in silence then gave him a toy to play with and made a big deal out that xx

It's nice to see my LO isn't the only one who finds mummy saying no in what she thinks is a firm but fair voice hysterical!! And when they giggle you just can't maintain the serious look can you? Little monkeys!!

Eloise copies me, says "no", shakes her head and then carries on doing whatever it is I'm trying to stop her from doing!

Sorry but i found this,

Babies of this age…

May be able to stand unaided and take a few steps
Have good manual dexterity
Seem always to be tempted most by ‘forbidden’ things!

Devin is a little monster when it comes to me saying no.
Usually I can get him distracted with something else, but on the many occasions I can't, he thinks it's hilarious to keep doing whatever it is I'm saying "no" to. He'll even squeal with delight when I say "no", and start walking towards him to redirect him.

Mine laughs at me when I say no:dohh:
She finds that NO is the funniest thing she has ever heard:growlmad:

If I say 'NO' he stops and looks at me then laughs and carries on regardless!:wacko:

^^^ This ^^^

Or she'll shape her mouth to a perfect "O" and do a little fake cry thing and then go back to whatever it is she shouldn't be doing as if the little sad face makes you forget:dohh:

ruby usually just laughs at me until i give her the look and then shell stop smiling and just carry on doing whatever naughty thing shes doing! she says "mo" when i say no lol

If I tell kayden no he looks laughs and does it again. He's 14.5 months old. I have to go and move him away lol I'm hoping he starts listening to my no soon lol I also tell him no we don't rather than just no. Shruugss. He also has a bad habit if hitting ATM. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->