Does anyone ever wonder how a mum raises a baby without BNB?

I'm constantly referring back to threads...I think of it as an encyclopedia for motherhood!

No idea what I'd do without it!

I have no idea how I managed it when Kayleigh was little! Scary thought!

Its not possible is it!!??? lol .... I would go crazy I reckon n would be at the docs every 5 mins xxx

Thanks to everyone there on-going support..........your all fab XX

I've still got ages to go but i think i've read everything i need to know from you girls :rofl:

I would be bored out of my brains :( And asking my mw all these stupid questions!!

I'd go nuts with worry, be bored and spend a fortune on baby advice books I didn't have time to read!!

So thanks to everyone who posts, and although I don't post much I'm on here every day, and gaining useful info from other peoples queries that I often find my answer without having to post!

Thank you B&B!! X

BTW - I've just posted new thread but it said a mod had to approve it (!) what is that all about, it never used to do that or is it just me? And my post still hasn't shown up yet!

its crazy isn't it!! i would be totally lost without it. its fantastic that if you have a question or a worry you can come on here and ask all you girls and it really puts your mind at ease without worrying sick about something that you don't need to worry about. i absolutely love it :happydance: thanks BnB :hugs::hugs: i really don't know how i did it with my daughter, it was nine years ago and i was only 18, i didn't have a clue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->