Does anyone get an uncomfortable bump?

Nicola83

Reaction score
My bump seems to have exploded in the past week and i've found that as the day progresses my stomach feels more and more uncomfortable.

It almost feels like when you've eaten waaaaay too much food, that uncomfortable feeling you get afterwards.

I don't know if it's as I'm eating throughout the day I get a bit bloated and everything gets more squashed inside but it's not the best feeling in the world I must admit!

Does anyone else get this?

Me too....by the evening I just cannot get comfy.....usually end up sitting upright with elbows on my knees!! Then I usually give up and go to bed :shrug:

My bump is so uncomfortable now too. i can physically feel all my indides being pushed up and i get pains at the top of my bump.
Your stomach gets all squashed up and you cant eat as much as you used to, and its only gonna get worse!

yep most of the time at the moment actually, a warm bath help me i find :)

uncomfortable is a very nice and polite way to describe it I gotta say :) Yesterday my OH saw me dressing first time in a month and actually offered his help to dress me lol Takes me forever now to get dressed. And I can never get comfy now. I think I am going to get a pillow at this point.

sneaking in from trimester 3 lol.
yep mine does too. it also tends to look and feel bigger by the end of the day x

I can eat half a sandwich (not even enough to fill me up), and I feel like I've eaten six Christmas meals; and I'm only 20 weeks :shock: I dread to think what it will be like when I'm 8 months gone...

I also get a horrible feeling in my chest when my diaphragm is pushing up against my heart, lungs, etc. Sometimes I take a deep breath and I get a hot pain in what feels like my heart. A little freaky, but I've been assured it's not my heart, but the baby squashing everything upwards!

hi all :wave:

I've been getting this for ages, even before i had a bump!! i get muscular type pain at the top of my belly and also all round my ribs, front and back. The midwife said it's just everything moving about to be ready to accomodate baby, but it gets really sore, especially after a few hours sitting at my desk. She suggested swimming, and said that can ease things off but i have a cold so will hold off trying that until it's a bit better.

will also have a go with the warm bath, mmmmmm! Any other suggestions welcome!

:hugs:

Oh yeah I feel comfortable, I feel by belly stretching soo much... warm bath and lots of bio oil seems to help me. Also feels like the baby is trying to stretch out and make more room for itself hehe :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->