Does anyone get nausea at ov time? Or is this a side effect of metformin?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I've been on metformin about a month -6 weeks and ovulated for the first time last month (have pcos) and had a chemical preg, now I'm cd15 and I've had 2 days of acid reflux / mouth vomits and today I'm so nauseous! Is this a normal ovulation symptom? Or is it a met induced ovulation symptom? I haven't had any sickness from the met until now.

I've had this issue around ovulation and just before af before I started clomid. I was diagnosed as having migraines that have symptoms similar to vertigo. The migraines are linked to my hormonal imbalance. Once I started clomid, it has helped. Sounds like yours might be liked to the metformin if this has only started since then? Not easy to bd when you're note feeling good!! :dohh:

It's just weird I've been fine since I started the met and all of a sudden it's hit me like a tonne of bricks! And being mid cycle I thought it may be related to ov.

I tend to get an upset stomach and headaches around O time.

Eris, my stomach also gets crazy around O!
Hopefulfor1st, if you need to check if you have the same symptoms as sb else, you can easily check it. In chart gallery you just tick the symptom/name of the pill you're taking and the system shows you other users' charts. Of course everyone is diffrenet, though it's nice to compare your results with others

I notice that I feel nauseous and have a dull headache around o time too.

Ive never had nausea ever I Ovulated.. :shrug:

Hope to hear some good news ladies...

I get it at ov, could be my clomid though.
Also the 3-4 days before my AF arrives... nice "symptom" when you want to be pregnant.

Way too much symptom spotting going on here for someone who's cd17 and only ovulated twice in 2 years!!

I've had headaches, nausea (well I was sick last night) and heartburn. Got my first positive OPK this morning so must be Ovulation related

It's 11pm I'm up with vomiting and diarrhea , surely this can't be the met, I was fine for 6 weeks on it no side effects at all!

It's 11pm I'm up with vomiting and diarrhea , surely this can't be the met, I was fine for 6 weeks on it no side effects at all!

My only thought is im actually ovulating for a change (I know I don't every month). The last time I did was may and had awful cramps I was signed off work and had scans etc as they thought a cyst had ruptured. As much as I feel rough, im taking it as a good sign :)

Eris, my stomach also gets crazy around O!
Hopefulfor1st, if you need to check if you have the same symptoms as sb else, you can easily check it. In chart gallery you just tick the symptom/name of the pill you're taking and the system shows you other users' charts. Of course everyone is diffrenet, though it's nice to compare your results with others

I also realized that my allergies tend to act up way more around O time too!

I have pretty bad nausea from ovulation until AF arrives. I have PCOS but am not on any meds as of yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->