Does anyone have a 24-40 day cycles?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I'm just confused! My cycles range between 32-36 days. Last cycle was 24 days and the one before that was 40... I don't know when I'm expecting my period right now. I'm on CD 36 today...

Wished I would've temped!!!

I know how you feel! I'm on CD38 at the moment with no sign of AF except some random spotting here and there which I get anyway regardless of where I am in my cycle.
It's so annoying!!

sounds to me like there is something going on do you have pcos maybe?

My cycles have always been irregular (45-60 days) when not taking the pill or anything. I am a healthy 27 year old. Now coming off the pill 2 cycles ago I wanted a more regular cycle so I started taking Vitex 1000 mg daily (I read about it here: https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex). It has shortened my cycle to 32-35 days, but now my luteal phase is short, 7-8 days - normally 12-13 days. I definitely rely on temping to help me out though. A woman's body is confusing, I cant seem to get it figured out!
Sorry I am not of much help, but I would love to see what others have experienced on this topic as well.

I know how you feel! I'm on CD38 at the moment with no sign of AF except some random spotting here and there which I get anyway regardless of where I am in my cycle.
It's so annoying!!

It is!!! I spotted for 5 days last month thinking I was pregnant cause it was CD 20!!! Come to find out it was just a early period! Made me so mad! I usually start by now. No spotting nothing! At least you're getting spotting.. Maybe that's a good sign it hasn't gotten heavier

Can exercise delay your period? I mean I go to the gym and I've lost some inches but not a lot... Should it be this?

Only excessive exercise will change your cycle. A healthy lifestyle should actually help regulate you. I also average 37-41 day cycles. I only recommend staying patient and keep tempting :shrug:

Love the vitex suggestion though, I'll definitely try that if Sept isn't my month. Baby dust to all!

I have a 35 to 42 day cycle and it used to be kinda regular in a weird way like every other month its 35 days and the inbetween months 42 days.
recently went for a 3 month vacation to native and everything got confused. missed a cycle almost 60 days then 40 days then 38 days ... I mean it alredy was weird enough. now its crazy...:wacko:

Well my period is due tomorrow... Had AF cramps today and thought oh well she's here... Went to the loo just redish orange discharge.. Went back to work and felt like a gush came out.. Went to the loo just clear discharge tinted with light brown color...

Hoping she stays away!!!! :gun:

Well she was right on time! Woke up to RED!!!!

Least I get to start over :)

Good luck to all you girls out there!!!!

Don't give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->