Does anyone have a bump yet?

minicazzybee

Mummy to baby Alexander
Reaction score
Morning!1
I've got my 1st scan tomorrow (I think I'm about 11 weeks) and was just wondering whether anyone around the same time as me has started to show?

I've got nothing apart from larger boobs, which is nice, but I'm starting to get bit impatient!!

xxx

My breasts grew almost immediately, thankfully they've stopped now!!
As far as the bump, I'd like to think so but sadly think I've just got a bit of a paunch from not having done sit-ups for ages :-(

Good luck with the scan tomorrow!

Not so much a bump here but an enlarged belly. Had to go up a trouser size. I am probably just bloated though as i am too early for it to be an actual bump.

:hug:

Mine started to be recognisable as a bump at about 10 weeks. before that I just looked like the aftermath of a big dinner! :rofl:

I've put about half a stone on (before I got pregnant I was a size 10) so that's showing, and I can't fit into most of my jeans now, but it's just fat, not baby. I can't wait to have little bump to show off-it will make it 'real' somehow-does that sound mad?!!!

xxx

Im approx 6 weeksish and feel as though i am def getting bigger,its weird though because in the morning im just looking a bit podgy but by the afternoon it a recogniseable bump very strange!

Im approx 6 weeksish and feel as though i am def getting bigger,its weird though because in the morning im just looking a bit podgy but by the afternoon it a recogniseable bump very strange!

Hear Hear!!

I am so bloated it's not even funny, by the evening I look like a fully fledged whale!!

No bump for me yet. I cant wait to have a bump though.
I had my booking in appointment at midwifes yesterday, and when i got in taxi to go home the driver asked me if i work there. I said no i was seeing midwife, he said oh you dont look pregnant. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I've put about half a stone on (before I got pregnant I was a size 10) so that's showing, and I can't fit into most of my jeans now, but it's just fat, not baby. I can't wait to have little bump to show off-it will make it 'real' somehow-does that sound mad?!!!

xxx

i totally know what you mean, i feel the same. apart from morning sickness and bigger boobs, i have nothing to "prove" i am pregnant, went in to mother care yesterday and totally felt like i didnt belong without a bump lol.

hurry along baby and grow hehe

Yep I'm starting to show now. Definitely noticeable, which is quite exciting. I think it's because I'm usually a size 8, so there's nowhere for it to hide. I've not told many people yet so I'm having to watch what I wear (they'll probably just think I'm getting a bit fat though!) :blush:

No bump - well not a baby one anyway - after swearing I was going eat healthily as didn't want to put anymore weight on I seem to have done nothing much else than eat chocolate and crisps - trying desperately to eat more fruit - just had two satsumas, an apple and a kiwi - topped off by a twirl - I'm trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I'm just under 12 weeks and like some of the other girls have said look a bit podgier than normal, but by the end of the night OMG I am huge!! Usually held in by clothes but when I get undressed it's like someone has blown me up with a bike pump lol!

Last night though i wasn't as big as normal but my tummy felt much harder so I think the uterus is moving up. My mum didn't show till nearly 6 months with my brother so hoping that I will be the same!

Etnernal, I totally know what you mean. I also went into Mothercare over the weekend and felt like a total fraudster! I have a small bump but you can't see it with my coat on.

Also I was looking at maternity trousers and jeans as my ones are too small and I can't get them done up but I felt really silly.

Just want mine to hurry up and grow now!!

I'm only about 6 weeks and I already feel like my belly sticks out a little. I don't think it's bloat ,either.

no bump here yet. just some yucky bloating that looks bigger as the day goes on...

No bump - well not a baby one anyway - after swearing I was going eat healthily as didn't want to put anymore weight on I seem to have done nothing much else than eat chocolate and crisps - trying desperately to eat more fruit - just had two satsumas, an apple and a kiwi - topped off by a twirl - I'm trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Ha ha same as me chicklet!!

I get the mother in law saying "oooh look at your bump!" i look down in shock and horror that i cant be showing yet. There is a definate increase in size, but im putting that down to just being fatter - I wont tell the mother in law that though, i just nod, rub my tummy and say "aaahhh yeaahh" like they do on The Royle Family. :blush:

i'm only 5 weeks and i have a noticeable bump already!can you believe it???!!:dohh:
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev345pps__.png

Yes i've got a bump!!!! yay, it started to appear last week. Im usually a size 8 so i think it will be more prominent.

Its just a little bump but its lovely. i had to go any buy size 12 clothes yesterday which made me feel crap (usually an 8) but nevermind....its all good fat :)

xx

nah not really bumpy yet, just a bigger lol. didnt get much of a bump with my lo only after about 6 months was it obvious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->